Time to start preparing for the college application process. Alessa Gillespie | He retraced his steps and stumbled onto an ominous trail. Working with the others. (Zombies) | Amanda Young / The Pig: 5'3 (160 cm) | checks out with her actress' height. The Cannibal | Butterball | Making fun of him? Baba Yaga | 588 Favourites. This would place her between the ages of 20 and 22. The uniform of a man who would sail the seven seas just for a sip of blood. However, The Legion loses the ability to see Scratch Marks and Pools of Blood while in Feral Frenzy. You hadnt been disrespectful, in fact he had caught you with a fair amount of ease. He was then transferred to Lrys Memorial Institute where he was trained and mentored by Stamper, which Im guessing took place over a span of time that was likely a few years. Anna never learned to withhold or conceal her feelings, so youre going to know right away when she is jealous. Yeah. The Fog thickened around Frank, becoming so dense that he soon could no longer see ahead. Even if you arent too keen on the idea, shes going to keep you with her by any means necessary. A crown emanating a festive and ominous aura created by the Entity's biggest fan. Eren Yeager | Clap & Seek. The Shape | Never go on a kill mission without your tunes. So the quarry sees the hunter. A couple that shoplifts together stays together. Rugged and confident apparel for throwing back a few and seeing where the violent cravings take you. Contents 1 Overview 2 Lore 3 Load-out 3.1 Unique Perks 3.1.1 Prestige 4 Achievements 5 Cosmetic Options 5.1 Base Cosmetics 5.1.1 Default The Ghost Face | Mordeo | Between the limp and gurgled breathing, he isnt exactly stealthy though, so youll notice him pretty early on. The holidays always brought up the worst in him. He loves to just hold you, to wrap you up in his long arms and cradle you against him in silence. Living. I also referenced this photo from reddit. https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/File:Original_Theme_Music.ogg, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, ALPHA Dwight Fairfield (only in promotional Artwork). SPECIAL ATTACK: Feral Slash: Hes far and away one of the most jealous killers on the roster. The Legion Series Dead by Daylight | Reader | Fanfiction Romance Short Stories Dbd Dbd Susie Dead By Daylight Susie Dbd X Reader Dead By Daylight X Reader . A. Azarov | You didnt know how to broach the topic to the others. * After the Generator is no longer within range or is being repaired by just '''1 Survivor''', the highlighted Aura will linger for another '''4 seconds'''. Hell stay close to you outside of trials, invisible and undetectable. This is Thesecret1070. This is Nemesis next to the tallest killers. The face of death smiles upon his victims as they slip into the dark abyss. Headcanon requests are CLOSED! Comfortable denim, beaten up during adrenaline-fueled moments. Character Susie (Dead by Daylight) Susie found a shrunken survivor, and taped them to her foot. The Oni | You had screamed, and screamed, and screamed when the hook first pierced your shoulder. Im not sure if you would count this as a request (just ignore it if you do) but how old do you think all the dead by daylight killers are? Physically, she would be 38-39, but mentally, she's still 15-17ish, same with the others. I saw your breakup request and wow!!! He simply loped along as you ran for your life amongst the cornstalks. 2 pages Completed July 30, 2020 KonamiKofi . Brian Irons | A sharp blade with jagged sawback soiled with warm bone marrow. You scanned the gloom that hung at the edge of the clearing, just outside the reaching fingers of firelight. elaborate scams. Goals It would have taken time for Caleb to create his inventions, and then for Bayshore to sell the designs and for those designs to be put into production. Immediately after those words leave your mouth, hes going to tense up and freeze. He wants to run his hands across your hips and ass, loves the feeling of your soft skin. Pinhead / The Cenobite: rougly 6'2 (188 cm) | doesn't check out with his actor's height, which is 5'10 (178 cm), so keep that in mind. Each successful Feral Slash will further increase The Legion's Movement speed in Feral Frenzy by +0.2 m/s, up to a maximum of +0.8 m/s after four successful Feral Slashes.Attacking a Survivor with a fifth Feral Slash will immediately put them into the Dying State and end Feral Frenzy. I headcanon that the Entity spoke to Max for a long time before he finally killed his parents, easily influencing his thoughts and feelings since his parents had never nurtured him in any meaningful way. Caleb is another character that I have not spent very much time with. John Kramer | You make him feel more human than hes felt in a long time. The Legion. Check out our dbd susie selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our figurines & knick knacks shops. Angry hatefucking is absolutely not out of the realm of possibility for what happens next, and you will be the most bruised and sore you have ever been afterwards. The four snuck in easily enough but as they began their vandalism, they failed to notice that a cleaner was working late as the cleaner snuck behind Julie and grabbed her as Frank stabbed him without hesitation, as did Julie and Joey, and with help from Julie, so did Susie. FERAL FRENZY: He knows that you cannot get hurt by the other killers when not in trial, but that doesnt mean that he trusts them not to torture you in other ways. Because of the connotations of her title ashag and the Grandmas Cookbook offering, I always thought of Lisa as being older. Each Killer has their own strengths, weaknesses and unique power, whereas Survivors initially vary only in their appearance However, every Killer and Survivor has 3 unique Perks to unlock in their Bloodweb which can eventually be taught to other Characters, these unlock at (Levels 30 . Freddy is 5'10..(Robert Englunds height). A once friendly looking, bright yellow button of a defaced smiley. Small things like bottles of vegetable oil and spark plugs, or even the occasional primer bulb seemed to appear among the tall grass. Feel free to experiment! Female Cenobite | Bullying, vandalism, and theft were their weekly routine. Hearing her stifled cries, a dark impulse took over Frank. Im so thrilled to be doing this exchange with you, dear! Julie Kostenko/Susie Lavoie; Susie Lavoie/Reader; Julie Kostenko/Reader; F.J.S.J. identity theft. If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. At some point after Joey loses his job again, Frank . James Sunderland | He will treat you like royalty, reveling in the way you move against and with him. Do anything you want with this information. In a particularly brutal trial, you had been found almost immediately by the Nurse, and despite the most valiant efforts of your friends, had quickly met your demise. This is if all other factors were equalized, characters were standing straight with their feet on the ground, and assuming the Entity may have changed their stature to make them more imposing. the showmanship?? The Trapper | This year, she'd make them suffer as she had. Making offerings to the Entity. Thats at least 21 years of his adult life. These are going to be in feet/inches because Im an American that has no concept of centimeters. His reaction to jealousy is also one of the least understanding. Frank is easily jealous. They can be mentioned in the Lore of Survivors or Killers, the descriptions and/or flavour texts of various Unlockables, and the Lore accompanying Tomes. A smooth, faux leather jacket to terrorize the neighborhood. Fic/drabble/scenario requests are CLOSED! If this video does well I'll do a series with her as she is my favorite Legion member!-Mod created for me by: krumpuswumpus#0002- FB Livestreams: https://www.facebook.com/jbugvalvorium (Partner)- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/valvorium- tiktok: tiktok.com/valvorium- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/valvorium-Merch - https://teespring.com/stores/bugfam-merch-Twitter: https://twitter.com/jbug08_-Community Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/YJYF8TG-TUR: https://twitter.com/TheReal_TUR -- Support the org fam!#dbd #deadbydaylight Leatherface is 6'3 MM is 6'8. Explore. A rough sketch of The Legion mural torn from a notebook. Ada Wong, Backstory Characters If you continue to make a nuisance of yourself , then he wont go easy on you. Dead by Daylight Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. * When the Generator is first highlighted, ''Discordance'' triggers a ''Loud Noise Notification'' on the Generator. The Deathslinger | To make my judgements I referenced this video for a comparison of character models, and also tried to account for how tall each would be when standing straight. Claudette was the first to note how unusual it was to see the Hillbilly there, but the others quickly agreed. He rushed to her aid, knife in hand, and without hesitating, planted the blade into the cleaner's back. Evan Macmillan / The Trapper: Roughly 6'2 (188 cm), Max Thompson Jr. / The Hillbilly: Roughly 6'0 (183 cm), Sally Smithson / The Nurse: Approximately 5'5 (165 cm), Lisa Sherwood / The Hag: Approximately 5'5 (165 cm). By fansasstic. Susie wears a teal hoodie, a plaid skirt with black leggings, green sneakers, a black choker with a silver buckle, and her mask has what appears to be stitching and some sort of metal studs on it with her long pink hair poking out from under her hood and mask. These are the Survivors featured in original promotional material and Artwork for Dead by Daylight prior to its release in June 2016, as well as in the original Trailer.It should be noted that they are ALPHA versions of the same four Survivors that released with the original Game, Dwight, Meg, Claudette, and Jake.This is evidenced by the voice actors and early concept art: It is worthy to note here that during ALPHA stages of Dead by Daylight, Meg and Claudette had switched ethnicities (and voice-actresses) compared to the BETA and subsequent release versions.This can be seen in the original Trailer and in a screenshot in Claudette's Gallery. Ill get rid of im, David declared, rolling up his sleeves as if he was going to do more than yell obscenities at the killer standing there staring at you. He is also the ancestor of Rin Yamaoka, a young college student who . The height of the killer has an impact on the gameplay: The taller the killer, the easier to see their head. Shes a difficult one, and if I knew from where she was heading home when she was kidnapped I might have better insight, but I would say that she could be anywhere from mid-twenties to thirties. They were introduced as the Killer of CHAPTER 10: Darkness Among Us, a Chapter DLC released on 11 December 2018. To avoid the fake Christmas cheer with his single mom, he'd leave the house and cause trouble. He was frozen in place, eyes trained on you with apparent surprise. EDIT: 7'10~" Nemesis (Remake Height) which also isn't too bad, and has been featured in working mods. Im not 100% sure Billy is completely aware that youre in a relationship. Dead by Daylight Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Evan will give in eventually and engage you in some playful wrestling. Max is absolutely still relatively young. She left him in the cold street, bleeding. He will pick you apart figure out what exactly makes you tick. The baseline Im going to be basing on is the knowledge that Freddy is about the same height as Jake, and working on a comparative basis from there. So, assuming that Jake is the national average of 59, I would place in-game Freddy at about 510 (not his actors height of 55) when standing straight. Frank Cotton | Julie's last name, Kostenko, was revealed in the Tome Archives, showing from her perceptive on meeting Frank. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page. The head of the mascot wore an ambiguous smile that triggered unease and dread. Amanda is 5'2. 18+. While carrying a Survivor, you suffer no cool-down on missed attacks. The Hag | Hes going to ignore you at first, not interested in your silly challenge. Armored Titan | Even when surrounded in darkness, she shone. Susie stared at Julie in disbelief as Frank grabbed her trembling hands and inserted the knife deep into the man's throat. The Twins | Using Mix Tape Add-ons unlocks additional unique layers to the Terror Radius and the Chase Music. The Pig is a tormenting Killer, able to crouch into stealth mode, then ambush Survivors from a short distance. Also, Im only going to talk about the killers original to DBD as the licensed characters either have official heights outside of the game, or can be judged on their actors heights. Mr. Yamaoka | Otto Stamper | "There's no getting out of this now. (These Killers are the easiest for a first-time Player). Speaking on the small scale, Im envisioning some changes for this blog going forward: This year, I really want to expand my creativity and work on developing my own ideas. Like I said, his time with you helps to remind him of whats left of his humanity. Susie was bullied by a particularly vicious cheerleader at school. Dwight would be 5'11" Meg is 5'5 Claudette is 5'4 And nea is 5'4 They based Laurie strode off of the original played by Jamie Lee Curtis, who is 5'7. The Nightmare | The first age we hear discussed for Evan is 14 in the Archives (yes, I know I dislike and mostly ignore the horrible retconning the Archives do, but sometimes they offer a good baseline). Jake is an animal lover at heart and a total dog person. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. He doesnt even really mind when the dog interrupts some of your more intimate moments. Nubbins Sawyer | So, assuming that Jake is the national average of 59, I would place in-game Freddy at about 510 (not his actor's height of 55) when standing straight. Minotaur | Member of The LegionServant of The Entity Adiriss lore states that when she came of age she attended to the priests that were performing rituals and services to worship the Sea-Goat. Brian Irons | Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page. (DBD susie x reader, gender-neutral reader, no specified pronouns.) Press the Attack button while in Feral Frenzy to perform a Feral Slash.Hitting a Survivor with Feral Slash puts them into the Injured State and inflicts the Deep Wound Status Effect.Additionally, this refills The Legion's Power gauge and all Survivors within the Terror Radius not already afflicted with the Deep Wound Status Effect have their location revealed by Killer Instinct. Hes going to be awkward at first. Sacrifice survivors to the Entity (ongoing). Learn. Frank did everything he could to get into another adoptive family, but he changed his mind when he caught the attention of Julie, a beautiful girl who was convinced that she deserved better than a life in Ormond, and Frank, as an outsider, was her ticket out. Hell start to follow you around outside of trials, wanting to see more of you but too afraid to actually interact with you. When Julie, Susie, and Joey did not return home that night, their parents thought they'd run away with Frank. You realized suddenly that you were not alone. Also, yeah, you gotta be chonky when you punch through walls lol. They snuck inside easily enough, as the building was supposed to be empty after closing hours. Whatever his reasoning, you were thoroughly confused by it. At first, she shoplifted small items, but then grew bolder when she spotted materials for a new mask. (Dead by Daylight Theory) AZHYMOVS 158K subscribers Subscribe 6.8K Share 149K views 1 year ago I know, I know I just can't help myself, I'm sorry. Other than that, enjoy Villains Wiki!!! Id guess sometime between 5 and 6 years, which would put him at 23 at the youngest when he attempted to kill Bayshore. The Huntress | A blade designed for survival, camping, and murder. Original Killers I am an admin of this site. The iconic mask of his favorite character, a brutal thief named Atlas Flint. prison breaks. | no words, just KEKW. Now, DBD does not list any official heights for any characters, but if we assume the male survivors are about six feet tall, then Plague (the tallest besides Demogorgon, who is effectively shorter because he is always hunched over) is about seven feet tall. Huntress seems really tall. An unnaturally cold silver necklace split into four, one for each best friend. There's no need to hide. Frank Cotton | Annie Leonhart | A placid expression, unsettling in the emotion it lacks. Their time together was the perfect break from the boring conformity of their small, insignificant everyday lives. While wearing the Atlas Flint Mask or Covert Hoodie. I admittedly have not had as much time to do research and develop a concrete headcanon for Kazans age, but there are a few bits of his lore that can help to formulate a basic age range. The Artist | Jeffrey "Jeff" Johansen is one of 36 Survivors currently featured in Dead by Daylight . I could talk about Adiris for hours, but Ill try to keep this one short. "Smartasses get killed. Here, they would meet Jeffrey Johansen, who also worked at the same store, to make a paint for their hideout, calling themselves the Legion. Prestige The Legion twice more to automatically add Tier II and Tier III respectively into the other Killers' inventories. He dressed up as his favorite character to attend the GamePlay Expo, a brand-new video game exhibition show. It seems like he worked for Autohaven Wreckers for quite some time before he found out the awful things that were going on and he had unwittingly been apart of, but I would still guess that he was fairly young. The Birch | "You were hopeless, a complete fool for the one that the others call the Crooked or the Hillbilly." The Mastermind Magg made this incredible piece for me, and I will cherish it forever (its currently my lockscreen on my phone). He might be slightly exasperated when the dog interrupts the times hes trying to romance you, but hell just be sure to properly lock the door next time. The other survivors are really shaken by it; the Hillbilly isnt normally one of the monsters that lurk in the trees surrounding the campfire. A wooden ruler deeply etched with the names of enemies. I would say hes probably similar in age to Philip. Julie grew up in Ormond, Canada, and had a normal life with her friends Joey and Susie Lavoie. A samurai warrior from Japan, Kazan was known for his violent pride. Affected Survivors will find themselves vulnerable and oblivious to his presence and . A glass-like button moulded from The Fog that captures The Legion's likeness. You thought he hated you, why would he bring you things? I. Hes really confused. Archived post. The Nightmare | Susie Mask Legion Mask Legion Cosplay Mask Frank Mask masquerade mask full mask full face mask creepy mask halloween face masks demon mask. (Michael, Evan, Max, Billy & Stu, Billy Lenz, Freddy) , Ashdkjsgaf this is so cute and funny (`), H-Hewwo..have you done jealous HCs for the DBD killers? Yall remember how their first victim in the movie was Stus ex-girlfriend? Rin is stated to be attending a private university at the time of her fathers mental break and attack on both her and her mother. He grabbed his knife and broke from the group to check it out. Instead of being all over you in the way that Frank or Evan are, he withdraws. Posting this from the airport Original post is here. After that he roamed and acted as a parasite until the Entity took him. Full Name Short killers have a hard time seeing through corn, reeds, and grass. Blame society.

Survivors who exit a Locker suffer from the following afflictions: Biography Susie was a native to Ormond along with her best friends Julie Kostenko and Joey, Susie is described as being very shy and quiet but still got along with her friends well enough. Talbot Grimes / The Blight: Unknown due to his posture, but 5'5 (165 cm) while slouched. Look-See | Committing acts of thievery and vandalism. I'm specifically asking for Frank, Wraith, Trapper, and Huntress if that's okay with you. Guest Killers I write stuff. Archie MacMillan | Meg and Legion's Susie are the SAME person! Hell be head over heels for you before he even knows the name for what it is hes feeling. He might not outwardly show it as much, but hell come to love your dog as much as you do. Origin Philip is quietly jealous. Check out our susie dbd selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our costume accessories shops. At first hes not too fond of the creature, but honestly hell probably end up being like those dads that say no to getting a dog at first and then is suddenly snuggled up taking naps on the couch with it. Susie The Survivor! Female Cenobite | Hitting Survivors with chained Feral Slashes grants Tokens.The more Feral Slashes are chained together, the higher the amount of awarded Tokens: Once the Exit Gates are powered and only if 15 or more Tokens have been acquired, The Legion benefits from the following effect: "The youth consumed by the iridescent glass magnifies and widens the reach of The Entity.". It would be the longest time they'd spend together. The mask is a clear indicator that no quarter will be given. Youre guaranteed to come out of it with scrapes and bruises. Ricardo Irving, Red Skull (Spider-Man: The Animated Series), Viral (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)/Gallery, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Julie Kostenko is a playable killer in Dead by Daylight. He's about 8,6 ft in re3 Remake but I think they shrink him to 8ft in DbD (still he's a Chonky Boy) 16 Revenge_Is_Here 1 yr. ago The award was not needed but thank you! Hobby Stealthy outfit worn by his favourite character who remains undetectable despite the mayhem he causes. The mystery was solved suddenly and unexpectedly. Hes curious by nature, and once hes comfortable around you hell want to try new things and experiment. Alias Freddy Krueger (2010 remake) / The Nightmare: 5'5 (165 cm). Julie spotted his muddy footsteps in the snow and the three of them followed the trail, which took them deeper into the woods. Bby, I dunno why I have this idea, but take this more light-heartedly. The Pig | The Nemesis Dead by Daylight I've been told that Nemesis or Mr. X are "Too big" or bulky to be added because of his size, and I just have to disagree. Are you joking? Had several people suggest that I make something from the video game Dead by Daylight. This change in the killers behavior had apparently come about shortly after you had arrived in the Entitys realm. We have the strength of numbers. Much love! Other than that, enjoy Villains Wiki!!! spies. Danny Johnson or "The Ghost Face" is one of 31 Killers currently featured in Dead by Daylight. Hobby Unless you up and move very, very far away, youre not getting away from him so easily. The Entity | We know that she was very young when her mother was killed, Im guessing between the ages of 7 and 10. Mythological Characters are Cosmetic Sets of Ultra Rare Rarity, which transform a Character into a completely different one, altering their entire Character model.Unlike Legendary Characters, these new Character models are not inspired by other legends of the horror genre, but originate in mythology or folklore instead. His last move had been three years prior when his last foster dad, Clive Andrews, had picked him up from the adoption centre. "This is no place for cowards." At the sound of Jakes voice, you looked up from the gauze you were rolling into neat little bundles. This deviation has been labeled as containing themes not suitable for all deviants. Philip loves the way you feel, the way you smell, and being able to feel your heartbeat and breathing signs that you are alive and well and here with him. He then integrated himself into a traveling circus where he stayed for the next decade, putting him at 32 years old. The Hag | Goad him into chasing you and the thrill of tracking you through the trees will spur him on. Any other letters had been rubbed away with the exception of the occasional Coldwind Farm. Reader/MC is taken to the entity's realm and is thrust instantly into a trial. After this, loaded the cleaner's dead body into Joey's car and drove it up Mount Ormond and buried it, when the group was lured into the woods and surrounded by a a dark fog. Dead by Daylight Those same glowing eyes boring into you from across the clearing.