It is only the operators skill that does. I am worried because I am only 30 and I have used like 5 fillers (juviderm volume) on my face in past 4 mths. I figured because some of these home devices are weaker than what you might find in a doctors office they wouldnt cause such reactions I am also keeping away from my red light device. My eye sockets are protruding. Also I had a prominent and full high cheeks which also kept me looking much younger. Its like a car. Juvederm and Botox are different products with different ingredients used for the same goal better looking skin and fewer wrinkles. I have also suffered terrible fat loss in my face with Cutera Secret RF. I have literally spent THOUSANDS of dollars on consults with derms and plastic surgeons, and once I ask them for a letter they get really nervous and start to back pedal. Only a small area was treated, yet I feel like my entire cheek has lost fat. These spas are only in it for the money! Lawyers are business people too. The Alpilean method relies on the theory that higher body temperatures result in faster metabolisms and more fat burning. Basically left huge holes and small slices in my skin immediately. Dont be scared, said Peterson when I tried to talk my way out of it. Eventually you will get to a stage (maybe at the end of the month) where cerave can be used once or twice day. (2004). 3. Lives are being ruined. While the technology has been around since the late 1970s, it wasnt always used for beauty purposes. However, youll also need a NuFace gel primer to make it worthwhile (more on that later), so keep that in mind. Ive also changed my diet and am taking lots of different supplements which Im hoping to see a difference from. Hi Samreen, Im so sorry to hear about your experience. And I especially like that it's made early morning wake-up times suck a little less, so this is one cosmetic commitment I'm willing to make. I pray that each one of you finds a solution to this and feels beautiful again. I dont feel healthy anymore. Dont you feel bad for the spa either. Unless a lawyer feels that your case is likely to succeed and produce sufficient income for the time and expenses involved, they wont take the case. I am presently consulting with legal counsel. I created a facebook group where we can share what problems ans solutions we encounter after RF and laser damage. The latest magical way to lose weight is infrared light, also known as "red light therapy" or "low light therapy" Infrared therapy is also suggested for pain management, jaundice, eczema, wrinkles, scars, improved blood circulation, and to help wound and burns heal faster. Its your face after all. Some people taking weight loss drugs say they're experiencing hair loss. Hi sorry for m Okie late reply , I had laser done nov 218 its been a little over. Without side-by-side photos, I don't know if you'd notice that much of a difference, but the little instruction card that came with the device recommends keeping a pace of five times a week for 60 days, so I've still got some time to go before I do a final before and after photo for longterm results. I still have fat loss under my eyes, but its improved a little. In one patient the facial fat loss improved by 80% after a year with regular facial massage and two IPL treatments. However, the lawyers need a plastic surgeon or dermatologist to write a letter stating that lasers can cause fat loss, and stating that they can concur I have had fat loss from the laser. I tried to write an honest review with photos to show my fat loss, and the independent reviewer said that I hadnt followed the correct guidelines. I ve been loosing fat under my eyes for 6 months . My skin is disintegrating befor my eyes. This is interesting; one member, named Crista Lindsey, has started another group in addition to the RF group called, Fat Graft Disasters . But who wants to gain weight to look better? My niece has bought one and used it once for five minutes yesterday. I too have suffered fat loss, distortion, dents, needle marks globally. Or have some kind of diagnosis to see its not for a cosmetic purpose. Right! I dont really knowit could just be the aging process (?) Weiss, R., Weiss, M., Beasley, K. & Munavalli, G. (2005). How many at home sessions did u do? Your skin will not be able to hold onto them just like it wont hold onto skincare products until you have fixed your moisture barrier. Thanks, Consult with a doctor virtually or in person. Try to remember that we are not what we look like. Some of them actually noticed the possible fat dissolving effect from Thermage so they dont recommend it for people who already has very thin face. Heat was too high and damaged you! What about other treatments like LED or ultrasound or?? Deanna Pai is a beauty writer in New York City. The last few years of this has completely consumed my life, taken a toll on my mental health, left me feeling incredibly isolated and at times suicidal. Fat tissue has a high electrical resistance and may be heated more freely than the dermis. At-home laser devices are not that and will not cause fat-loss.they are technically incapable to do so. All content, including, but not limited to, text, images, links, and other material does not constitute medical or other professional advice, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. After my second treatment, at first, I noticed a small indentation / scar by the side of my nose which was then followed by the orange peel skin texture, small pin holes, skin indentations and fat loss under my eyes and on my cheeks. Beebeebeebeebebeeb. (We also got a great interest rate, so BONUS there!) They say my skin is fine, but my skin was way better before and my face shape was different. Some patients may still experience adverse reactions or unwanted side-effects, such as second-degree burns, headaches, scarring, swelling, and facial fat loss. They suggested intensive RF treatment Fractora free of charge. I look a lot older and my face looks more dull and patchy, I hate looking in the Mirror and I have no confidence. My skin is fine with these products. However, my face is still getting worse My face is sagging due to the facial fat loss and now my jaw looks weird when I smile I dont like to take any photo of myself anymore cos I look older and ugly,,,,, I use Minon amino moist lotion II and moist charge milk which is non-irritated for me. Heres where my nightmare begun. So is it just anything that heats the skin causes volume loss? Thanks! I purchased a RF machine a year ago and began using as directed. I did look fine when I was poker face, but who could live without making any expression in a daily basis. Its not only purported to blur wrinkles but can also create the look of fuller lips. A month after my 4th session I immediately realized that I was loosing all my facial fat. The technician at this long standing reputable med spa in Birmingham, Michigan (USA) convinced me that doing both entire upper legs would yield the best results & that they dont do spot treatments. The goal was to dissolve fat in the very lower area of the jowl, basically the a small area on the jawline. How can we connect? Other critiques included the constant need to replace the gel primer, unresponsive buttons, and unpleasant experience. My question is: I will never laser again (at least not until MUCH more research is done and medical providers can reverse or avoid this happening) so what are options for procedures that produce the same results without this potentially horrible side effect? Thank you so much for you advice. Also vitamin c and b serums have done wonders. my cheek was plumping and standing like HUGE from the collegan regeneration *no joke, but I didnt like that huge cheek effect especially with my no volumn lower part of face from fat loss. Please take care of yourselves. I am so worried. Makeup ideas, product reviews, and the latest celebrity trendsdelivered straight to your inbox. .css-1iyvfzb .brand{text-transform:capitalize;}We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. May I ask if you have the same situation and if so, how do you fix this problem? My husband notices the change too. I did not think my skin was improving but I kept at it for about 6 months. I had botox 2 weeks ago. You have truly been damaged. I did the treatment for solving sagging cheek. Can you please tell me about this massage? Lawyer may or may not be able to replace a dime, but I will keep making noise. And the area in between that was lasered, now looks completely flat. I experienced pain too. I initially mosturised my face with cerave mosturising lotion or face lotion 6 times a day as well as layering on olay regenerist. Had you put weight on during that time do you think for it to have come back or it just did for no reason? Doctor and staff said fat loss could NOT be a side effect. I do not want to cancel out the effects ( muscle relaxing) of Botox in my forehead by using the nuface device on my forehead .Will the nuface tighten up the forehead muscles and I do the effects of the Botox? I pray for all of us that somehow our bodies decide to restore the fat and it happens. Will my skin ever look like before the treatment again, lets say in two years maybe? I would gladly take dealing with brown spots over this nightmare had I known. Fitzpatrick, R., Geronemus, R., Goldberg, D., Kaminer, M., Kilmer, S. & Ruiz-Esparza, J. Good luck. If you suspect youve been bitten by a bat, its important to seek medical attention as soon as. Lydia, I had prp with hyaluronic acid used in a supposed Vampire facelift, also Juvaderm and some botox (which is always short acting) tmT Vampire lift (what a sick joke( was supposed to last 2+years. I have aged 10 years easily. I wish someone could tell me how long Ill have to sit this out. Firstly, I just want to say that I hope youre all doing okay. Hi! Your gel started to dry, I bet. The gel, apparently, is not only important for performance; its also key for minimizing any incidental sensations. This type of fat in the lower cheek cant be mimicked with filler. Try and be in a more accepting, receptive state that you will be healed from this. My face never returned to normal and I was aged badly by this. How can we protect people from the suffering we experienced? If that is possible Is that home use devices, which are claimed to be safe, are also doing damage. I was only 30 and looked 23.:(, How is you face now, you mentioned IPL caused your issue but this is mentioned as a way to resolve the adverse rf effects? However, it has been argued that the studys measurement of the brow-lifting effect was subjective and unstandardized [11]. Its had such a horrendous impact on my mental health. They dont warn you about this beforehand. At first, I thought it may be fat loss in untreated areas, but now I think it may be damage to a ligament that holds the cheek up. I thought about resuming treatments but began to wonder if the RF machine was the cause. I have experienced facial fat loss. hello? Some Wegovy and Ozempic users are reporting the weight loss drugs have led to hair loss. Lee, I hope for you the best. Ive alwasy carried about 20 lbs more than I should on my post-menopausal body. I am going to begin a skin care regimen and hope I will see improvement to what I have done to my skin. May I ask if youre based in the UK as Im currently looking into clinics for consultations. How do they know for sure? Hi, Ive bought myself a few instruments from Wish. Dr. Rodriquez mentions a Dr. Brian Kinney in Los Angeles. Read on to learn more about symptoms and how to prevent bug bites. I think plasma tightening might be a way to go. There are many at-home beauty devices gaining traction, and the NuFace Trinity is one of the most popular. It may be worth discussing your situation with the surgeon that performed the rhinoplasty/revision. Fascia blasting is a form of fascial manipulation. Fast forward one to two years later and several photo selfie comparisons.. Within one year, I went from looking 45, to looking a serious 100 years old. I didnt know what happened to me with the inexperienced esthetician from one session of microcurrent and why my face was left with ugly marks, felt so terribly dry and continued to worsen for many weeks until I researched it extensively to find out what happened to my face. Im so sorry for what youre all going through, thats absolutely devastating and so unjust! It extended to my whole upper body. Im late to the comments!!! The area where the cheeks meet the eye hollow has deepened and looks melted. Will I go back to my regular tweakments?