Our Brother Is A Mooch And Our Mother Needs To Cut The Cord. Daytime Exclusive: Held Hostage and Her Husband Executed: S19:E61. Neighborhood Prankster or Menace to Society? Who Killed Baby Lucas? The videogame addict became frustrated when Lucas' crying interrupted the game. Woman Claims The Mother Of Her Dead Grandson Seemed Relieved After The Babys Funeral, Mother Of Dead Infant Says She Doesnt Think Boyfriend Was Capable Of Harming Their Son, Man Who Denies Causing His Infants Death Says Someone Else May Be Responsible For Sons Fatal Injuries, Woman Insists Infant Grandsons Death Wasnt Her Sons Fault, Sponsored: Dr. Phil McGraw Teams Up With Sundae To Help Homeowners Sell As-Is. My Ex-husband Believes He's Being Tortured Electromagneti S19:E76. S19:E61. Know a Teen Girl or Young Adult Coached By Mom on How to Lose Weight? ', S19:E52. Is My 2-year-marriage To My Nigerian 'husband' A Complete S19:E73. A Big Surprise For David. Daytime Exclusive: Held Hostage And Her Husband Executed: S19:E62. Baby James' family says they haven't seen the toddler since Thanksgiving and claim his mother gave them a string of weak excuses when they asked where he was. S19:E110. Grandma Vs Mom Give Me Back My Daughter, S19:E63. S19:E59. S19:E17. Woman Claims The Mother Of Her Dead Grandson Seemed Relieved After, Mother Of Dead Infant Says She Doesnt Think Boyfriend Was Capable Of. You are about to exit without submitting your review. 'COVID Debt and Controlling Husband: Should We Divorce?'. On Mothers Day morning, Elke drove Lucas to a relatives residence. S19:E66. OCD Interrupted: Diary Of A Digital Addict, S19:E56. My Son Was 5-years Old And Stabbed 3-family Members, Now S19:E56. S19:E48. S19:E38. From College Athlete To Homeless And Addicted, S19:E115. My Mom And Sister Are A Violent Mess, S19:E15. S19:E2. Violence, Arrests, School Drop Out, & Drugs: My Grandson S19:E142. Are you sure you want to leave and cancel your review? Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. '90210' Star Annalynne Mccord Reveals Dissociative Identi S19:E145. Daughter Searches For Missing Mom. Elke And Steven Baby Lucas. Full Cast and Crew; Release Dates; Official Sites; Company Credits; Filming & Production; Technical Specs; In part two of the mystery surrounding the tragic death of 3-month-old baby Lucas, parents Elke and Steven hear from a world-renowned expert regarding traumatic brain injuries and abuse in children. 'COVID Debt and Controlling Husband: Should We Divorce? S19:E63. Doctors informed Steven that Lucas brain activity had ceased and that he needed to be taken off life support. My Wife's Daughter Is Ruining Our Marriage, S19:E36. My Con Artist Son Has Drained My 401K, S19:E81. My Son Was 5-years Old And Stabbed 3-family Members, Now S19:E62. Seeking Interesting People Who Play Solitaire Grand Harvest. (Part 2). Elke and Steven are grieving the devastating loss of their 3-month-old son, Lucas, who died tragically in May of last year. A Father Accused, A Mother Blamed, The Truth Revealed. A Father Accused, A Mother Blamed, The Truth Revealed. S19:E152. S19:E121. From Hollywood To Mental Health Hospital, S19:E37. COVID Debt & Controlling Husband: Should We Divorce? S19:E45. NOTE: the full interview has been taken off Dr Phil's channel. Classic "Dr. Phil" Real Life Drama Queens, S19:E118. In part two of the mystery of the death of 3-month-old baby Lucas parents Elke and Steven hear from a world-renowned expert regarding traumatic brain injuries and abuse in children. S19:E161. "Dr. Phil" International Investigation: Where Is Sammie L S19:E47. Steven and his fiance Elke brought baby Lucas into their lives in 2020. Beautiful, Rebellious And Always Running Away, S19:E124. S19:E20. S19:E16. S19:E151. My 3-month-old Grandson Was Murdered; Who Is To Blame? From College Athlete To Homeless And Addicted, S19:E115. Eden Palmer Cause Of Death: what happened to the actress? The Police Chief, His Wife, And His 6 Girlfriends: The Ex S19:E119. Flirts, Teases, & Women Who Hate Women, S19:E114. Brutal Murders, Claims Of Wrongful Co S19:E29. NOTE: the full interview has been taken off Dr Phil's channel. S19:E11. Pedro Pascal Has an Update for Last of Us Season 2 Filming. Belligerent And Blacked Out But Not A Drop To Drink. Exclusive Police Footage Revealed: What Really Happened T S19:E94. (They were) assaults committed by you to vent your anger and frustration, Justice Kaye said. All Rights Reserved. From Tech-genius To Unmotivated Mess, S19:E41. The 23-year-old Benalla man lied to his partner and doctors about what had happened, which delayed the diagnosis of blunt force trauma. Dr. Phil Down Under: Poisoned In Our Own Home? My Narcissistic Drama Queen Teen Is Dead To Me. (Part 2). Steven and Elke's infant son, Lucas, died in May 2020 at age 3 months, after suffering what the coroner determined to be a subdural hematoma caused by a severe brain injury consistent with shaken baby syndrome. The 'bakersfield 3': The Gruesome Discoveries 2 Years Later, S19:E112. He said causing a babys death contravened the fundamental values of our society. S19:E71. Mom Vs. Sons: Who Is Bullying Whom? Exclusive: 16 And Charged With Murder: Parents Claim She S19:E69. S19:E46. My Sister Went From A Masters In Geology To A Major Melt S19:E67. Baby Lucas was killed by his father Joseph McDonald at only seven weeks old. After The 2020 Election: Families Divided, S19:E49. He had pleaded guilty to child homicide, after causing baby Lucas McDonalds death on October 24, 2019, in Benalla. dr phil who killed baby lucas updateboone county wv obituaries. Married 10 Times And Can't Get It Right, S19:E35. Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story: Season 1. 'COVID Debt and Controlling Husband: Should We Divorce? The Benalla Health Emergency Department identified him as being critically ill and transferred him to the Monash Childrens Hospital, where the best efforts of health workers couldnt save him. Sex Abuse Accusations Ruined My Run For Congress And My R S19:E45. My Wife Is Punishing Me For An Affair I Swear Never Happened. Accusations Of Drugs, Abuse And Child Neglect: Will Amand S19:E97. S19:E6. There is currently no entry on Baby Lucas on Wikipedia. After the death, the childs mother walked into the room to find McDonald rocking Lucas and playing PlayStation as if nothing had happened. Classic "Dr. Phil" Dr. Phil You're Our Last Hope; Amazing S19:E122. Our Home Is One Big Storage Unit! . Steven says hes now under investigation but is innocent and would never hurt his child, and his girlfriend, Elke, believes him. Failure Of Justice? My Brother Would Rather Be Homeless Than Get A Job. S19:E60. Beaten, Robbed, And Left For Dead: Help Save My Beautiful S19:E19. Dr. Phil's nephew, William Scott Madsen, Jr. (who most often went by the name Scooter), passed away on Friday, May 8 in Los Angeles, Calif. at approximately 47 years old. My Husband Is Accused Of Plotting To Kill Me: His Alleged S19:E90. Steven's mother believes her daughter-in-law is responsible for the baby's murder. Turn-About, is a school and residential program for "troubled . S19:E6. The death news of a 3-month-old boy named Lucas, the son of Elke and Steven, after suffering a severe brain injury which has been featured in the talk show Dr. Phil, has startled internet users, and fans are eager to know about the death of the baby Lucas. Missing Tv Producer: Where Is Terrence Woods, S19:E51. Lucas sustained a severe head injury that ultimately led to his death. Missing Tv Producer: Where Is Terrence Woods, S19:E55. In the News. Here's what we know about his loss. S19:E123. Do I Choose My Fianc Or My Son?! Exclusive Police Footage Revealed: What Really Happened T S19:E94. S19:E78. Our Toddler Grandson Is Malnourished & Living In A Homele S19:E76. It looks like we don't have a Synopsis for this title yet. My Rapper Son Needs A Reality Check, S19:E58. It does not appear that Elkes husband is capable of carrying out an action that is cruel to their son. "Running On Empty: A Broken Family" (Part 1), S19:E162. The death of the infant was considered a homicide by the coroner who determined that the death was caused by a subdural hematoma, which is consistent with the shaken baby syndrome. (Part 1), Two sisters thinks their mother is being scammed by her online boyfriend for four years.. The infant was initially taken to hospital at Benalla in the state's northeast with life-threatening injuries, before being transferred to the Monash Children's hospital. Are You Involved in a Story Making Headlines? Steven says he's now under investigation but is innocent and would never hurt his child, and . S19:E174. The baby's mother, D'Lanny Chairez, told police she gave up the boy for adoption, though authorities say that story has changed. Daytime Exclusive: Held Hostage And Her Husband Executed: S19:E66. S19:E107. I'm Engaged To A Womanizing, Love-bombing, Psychopath! Parents Elke and Steven hear from a world-renowned expert regarding traumatic brain injuries and abuse in children; what Dr. Phil learns about the possible timing and cause of baby Lucas' de Parents Elke and Steven hear from a world-renowned expert regarding traumatic brain injuries and abuse in children; what Dr. Phil learns about the possible timing and cause of baby Lucas' death; See production, box office & company info. After The 2020 Election: Families Divided, S19:E57. S19:E98. 'Life will never be the same': MasterChef stars post tributes to Jock, Fatal flaw in escape from infamous island prison, 'Totally destroyed': Lambo worth six-figures 'melted' to Sydney road, Push to extend 'really popular' $100 voucher for NSW parents. S19:E55. Our 11-year-old Is Starving Herself To Death, S19:E150. He said he was challenged by the birth of the familys second son, and his anger management problems deteriorated after Lucas was born. According to Steven, who is being probed for the murder of the baby, the injuries that Lucas acquired were the consequence of a shaken baby theory. Seeking Interesting People Who Play Solitaire Grand Harvest. Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story: Season 1. Sex Abuse Accusations Ruined My Run For Congress And My R S19:E45. Mother Of Dead Infant Says She Doesnt Think Boyfriend Was Capable Of, Man Who Denies Causing His Infants Death Says Someone Else May Be, Woman Insists Infant Grandsons Death Wasnt Her Sons Fault. S19:E52. My Mom Is In Love With A Man Who Doesn't Exsist. My Husband Blames Me For His Drug Use. Up To 18 Allegations Of Sexual Misconduct: Help Me Clear S19:E33. After The 2020 Election: Families Divided. My Son Was Caught In A Sex Sting, S19:E60. My Son Was Caught In A Sex Sting, S19:E60. S19:E169. Are you sure you want to leave and cancel your review? "Dr. Phil" International Investigation: What Will Anna De S19:E48. Want Dr. Phil to Investigate a Situation or Possible Scam? S19:E55. Daughter Searches For Missing Mom. "31-Years-Old and Out-of-Control". S19:E103. Dr. Phil & Dr. Oz Fight Fraudsters! 7:08pm Dec 4, 2020. Dr. Phil is a talk show hosted by Phil McGraw and established by Oprah Winfrey in the . The coroner found the infants death to be a homicide after discovering that the cause of death was a blood clot hematoma, which is consistent with the shaken baby syndrome. S19:E117. Parents' Worst Nightmare: Babysitter Accused Of Murder, S19:E86. Targeted Because 0f Your Race or Religion? Part 2 (TV Episode) Details. My Husband Blames Me For His Drug Use. When questioned about the situation surrounding Lucass passing, Steven replies that he did not cause the boy any harm. As if living through the unbearable loss is not enough, the circumstances of Lucas' death are still a mystery. Be the first to contribute! Who Killed Baby Lucas? I'm Engaged To A Womanizing, Love-bombing, Psychopath! I've Lost Control Of My 16 Yr-old Daughter Who Spen S19:E84. $10,000 And Counting: My Sister's "Hypochondria" Is Ruini S19:E135. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. S19:E136. Help! Mom Made Our Lives A Living Hell. My Family Is Sabotoging My Life And My Inheritance, S19:E80. S19:E70. Find out where to watch Dr. Phil from Season 19 at TV Guide. S19:E17. One of them is likely lying, but who?MUSIC BY AMARIA: \"Funky Souls\" | \"Elizabeth's Groove\" | \"Lovely Swindler\" by Amari https://soundcloud.com/amariamusiqueCreative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported CC BY 3.0 Free Download / Stream: http://bit.ly/Funky-SoulsMusic promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/jFMCyqKF-EELovely Swindler by Amari https://soundcloud.com/amariamusiqueFree Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/lovely-swindlerBusiness Email: observe.contact@gmail.com S19:E102. S19:E101. In the News. Lucas, Steven and Elkes 3-month-old baby, died in the year 2020. Daughter Searches For Missing Mom, S19:E60. Help, My Alcoholic Daughter Is Drinking Hand Sanitizer Du S19:E4. My Mom Is In Love With A Man Who Doesn't Exsist. Help! The 'bakersfield 3' Moms Confront Their Own Demons, S19:E113. My Family Is Sabotoging My Life And My Inheritance, S19:E80. He was never unhappy, slept well, enjoyed bathing, and only screamed during diaper changes, according to Steven and Elke. Daughter Searches For Missing Mom. S19:E141. Find out what Dr. Phil learns about the possible timing and cause of Lucas' death. S19:E126. Mother God's Followers and Alleged Victims Face Off. Accusations Of Abuse And Tampering With A Corpse: What Ha S19:E160. "He couldn't play his game, so he broke.". Bhad Bhabie has gone into detail on her recent claims against the ranch for troubled teens that Dr. Phil's team send countless guests to. Know a Teen Girl or Young Adult Coached By Mom on How to Lose Weight? My Handicapped Husband Treats Me Like A Slave, S19:E43. https://theosoblanco.com/category/health/. "Running On Empty: A Broken Family" (Part 2), S19:E163. S19:E49. Steven says he is currently the subject of a homicide investigation for the May 2020 death of his infant son, Lucas. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. Grandma Vs Mom Give Me Back My Daughter, S19:E50. Help! S19:E102. Fans are now curious about the death of this new baby Lucas. Phil McGraw serves as the show's host. My Son Is Living In A Tent Because My Husband Won't Allow S19:E31. According to his obituary, Scooter had been battling cancer for many years, and although his family did not specify what type of cancer he . He adamantly denies causing the brain injury that led to Lucass death and says he doesnt believe that his girlfriend, Elke, hurt their baby either. Published Mar 20, 2021. S19:E127. Son of sex worker and murder accused in deadly Point Cook fire claims she did not know family was there. (Part 2). Help! S19:E74. Did He Marry His Russian Bride? From Tech-genius To Unmotivated Mess. A Daughter's Dark Confession: A Family's Reaction, S19:E23. Christmas Day Shooting: "My Ex Tried To Kill Me, S19:E27. Please enter your birth date to watch this video: You are not allowed to view this material at this time. Married 10 Times And Can't Get It Right. Joseph McDonald was sentenced in the Supreme Court of Victoria on Tuesday to nine years prison with six years and eight months non-parole, having already served 410 days. S19:E85. Classic "Dr. Phil" People Who Can't Mind Their Business, S19:E166. We Escaped A Cult: Survivors Reunite After 30 Years. S19:E133. My Hoarder Father Refuses To Clean Out Our Junk Filled, B S19:E77. Who Is Hannah Stocking? Did He Marry His Russian Bride? . My 3-Month-Old Grandson Was Murdered; Who is To Blame?. Drugs And Lies, A Mother Accused: Can She Get Her Daughte S19:E58. Christmas Day Shooting: "My Ex Tried To Kill Me, S19:E22. A Masseuse Facing Allegations Of Sexual Assault: Polygrap S19:E32. The Mystery Of Melissa: Why Did She Vanish? S19:E91. S19:E74. Aspiring Mma Fighter: Social Media Obsessed Or Victim? Lucas was born in 2020. The story of the death of the baby Lucas is featured in two parts on the chat show Dr. Phil. S19:E20. Accusations Of Abuse And Tampering With A Corpse: What Ha S19:E160. Classic "Dr. Phil" Real Life Drama Queens, S19:E118. Judge Stephen Kaye said the 23-year-old was addicted to . Daughter Searches For Missing Mom, S19:E60. Our Daughter Is Raising Our Grandson In A Filthy Death Trap! S19:E78. Missing Tv Producer: Where Is Terrence Woods, S19:E55. Aspiring Mma Fighter: Social Media Obsessed Or Victim? February 21, 2019 at 3:04 AM. A Victorian mother of a seven-week-old baby shaken to death by his father says he has no right to consider himself a parent. My Sister Went From A Masters In Geology To A Major Melt S19:E63. Elke and Steven are grieving the devastating loss of their 3-month-old son, Lucas, who died tragically in May of last year. My Son Was 5-years Old And Stabbed 3-family Members, Now S19:E56. From Hollywood To Mental Health Hospital, S19:E37. Please enter your birth date to watch this video: You are not allowed to view this material at this time. You are about to exit without submitting your review. My Mom Believes She Is Annie From Michael Jackson's Smoot S19:E27. The Fight Over A Little Boy: Who's Telling The Truth? Marks Lucas was born in the year 2020. Life Afer "Death": Lethal Surgeon Sentenced To Prison. Here is a different video of part of the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haIgLOiedT. Help! Failure Of Justice? According to Melissa, Stevens mother, Lucas was placed in a coma by medical professionals for three days before his passing away. Dr Phil is a talk programme that airs in the United States and was created by Oprah Winfrey. Man Who Denies Causing His Infants Death Says Someone Else May Be Responsible For Sons Fatal Injuries, Woman Insists Infant Grandsons Death Wasnt Her Sons Fault, My 3-Month-Old Grandson Was Murdered; Who is To Blame?, WATCH: Man Who Says He Is Under Investigation For Babys Death Claims Doctors Told Him His Son Also Had Older Injuries. While in the kitchen Ms Duckmanton heard the baby cry out. Elke and Steven are grieving the devastating loss of their 3-month-old son, Lucas, who died tragically in May of last year. McDonald told the mother, Im just swaddling him.. Help! S19:E13. Phil McGraw serves as the shows host. Steven says hes now under investigation but is innocent and would never hurt his child, and Elke says much the same. S19:E70. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Inmate On Death Row: Review Of The Evidence, S19:E167. S19:E101. S19:E109. Steven says he's now under investigation but is innocent and would never hurt his child . After Elke and Steven observed that Lucas, who was three months old at the time, did not appear to be in good health, Elke took Lucas to the hospital the following morning. Help! Burning Questions: From A To Gen Z, S19:E12. My Sister Went From A Masters In Geology To A Major Melt S19:E67. Details: In part two of the mystery of the death of 3-month-old baby Lucas, parents Elke and Steven hear from a world-renowned expert regarding traumatic brain injuries and abuse in children. Lucas sustained a severe head injury that ultimately led to his death. S19:E129. S19:E34. My Mom And Sister Are A Violent Mess, S19:E15. McDonald played video games for six to 10 hours every day. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. Our Daughter Is Raising Our Grandson In A Filthy Death Trap! Want Dr. Phil to Investigate a Situation or Possible Scam? Our Mom Lived Without Heat And Water For Online Scamme S19:E148. "My Perfect Husband's Secret Life Exposed", S19:E165. Notable Video Game Releases: New and Upcoming, What to Watch in May: 18 Notable TV Shows & Streaming Movies. S19:E141. Is 'maria' Real? It was then that McDonald made a confession to Ms Duckmanton, Judge Kaye said. My Mother Believes She's Being Tracked By A Secret 'Hooku S19:E116. 8:46pm Nov 3, 2019. Part 2 (2021) Release Info. The circumstances of Lucass death are still a mystery. Even though Steven claims that he did not cause Lucas any harm, it is clear that he is heartbroken by the passing of his son. Karen's Catfish: Will She Believe The Truth, S19:E130. Because of Phil McGraw's popularity in the entertainment industry and his . Elke never awoke Steven to tell him that Lucass condition had worsened when she awakened in the morning to take him to the hospital. "Dr. Phil" International Investigation: Where Is Sammie L S19:E55. Part 2: With Phil McGraw. Save My Lazy Grandson Before I Make Him Homeless! Dr. Phil & Dr. Oz Fight Fraudsters! The Police Chief, His Wife, And His 6 Girlfriends: The Ex S19:E119. Steven says he is currently the subject of a homicide investigation for the May 2020 death of his infant son, Lucas. Judge Stephen Kaye said the 23-year-old was addicted to cannabis and video games. Fans are now curious about the death of this new baby Lucas. COVID Debt & Controlling Husband: Should We Divorce? S19:E53. "I Believe My Sister Is A Cult Leader Who Claims She's Mo S19:E1. S19:E129. My Wife Claims She Is Being Mind-controlled, S19:E139. Because of Phil McGraws popularity in the entertainment industry and his frequent appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Dr Phil made his first appearance on September 16, 2002. All times AEST (GMT +10). S19:E68. Are You Involved in a Story Making Headlines? Melissa says she doesnt believe that Steven would be capable of hurting his child and alleges that his girlfriend, Elke, is responsible for the babys death, which Elke adamantly denies. My Dad Believes He's Married To A Woman Named 'Maria' He' S19:E44. S19:E103. At first Lucas only symptoms were resisting eating from the bottle and grizzling. Grandma Vs Mom Give Me Back My Daughter, S19:E57. Playing Cop Or Just Doing His Job? S19:E30. "He doesn't have the right to the title of being a dad as far as I'm concerned, so I think that will be his life sentence," Sam Duckmanton, Lucas' mother said. S19:E74. Grandma Vs Mom Give Me Back My Daughter, S19:E63. Phil learns about the possible timing and cause of lucas death. S19:E107. Episode Melissa says her 3-month-old grandson, Lucas, died in May 2020 of a severe brain injury which the coroner determined to be consistent with shaken baby syndrome. Woman Claims The Mother Of Her Dead Grandson Seemed Relieved After The Babys Funeral, Mother Of Dead Infant Says She Doesnt Think Boyfriend Was Capable Of Harming Their Son, My 3-Month-Old Grandson Was Murdered; Who is To Blame?. S19:E128. Our 12-year-old Daughter Is Breaking Down Our Family! After Lucas death, staff informed the parents they believed the death was non-accidental. The death news of a 3-month-old boy named Lucas, the son of Elke and Steven, after suffering a severe brain injury which has been featured in the talk show Dr. Phil, has startled internet users, and fans are eager to know about the death of the baby Lucas. McGraws prominence with his stints on The Oprah Winfrey Show led to the launch of Dr. Phil on September 16, 2002. Roxy . My Twin Sister Thinks She Is Etta James Reincarnated! Who Killed Baby Lucas Dr Phil Who Killed Baby Lucas Dr Phil Mother Accuses Son S Girlfriend Of Murdering Their 3 Month Old Child Girlfriend Denies It Youtube . Drinking Alcohol, Cleaning Supplies, Bug Spray: My Twin's S19:E31. Your email address will not be published. S19:E59. How Do I Raise A Child That Is A Monster? We will do our best to keep all updated on future developments. S19:E71. Is 'maria' Real? S19:E151. Help! Elke and Steven are grieving the devastating loss of their 3-month-old son, Lucas, who died tragically in May of last year. I am satisfied beyond reasonable doubt that the head injury inflicted by you on Lucas included either you striking Lucas head or you forcing Lucas head to forcefully strike a hard object, Justice Kaye said. Will Sherry Stay With Her Nigerian Husband? S19:E149. She No Need Wahala: Nigerian Bride Uses Her 4 Sisters as Asoebi, Ignores Girls, Lovely Wedding Video Trends, Warhammer Leviathan price speculated with box due this summer, She Helped Me: Medical Doctor Meets His Secondary School Teacher During Graduation, Photo Goes Viral, I make $100k: Elon Musk introduces Twitter monetisation for content creator, Just In: Sanusi Makes Royal Entry Into Lagos Dinner Amid Fresh Talks on Kano Throne, Photos Emerge, Were Brothers: Drama as Tony Elumelu Spends N23bn to Take Back Transcorp From Otedola, 129-Year-Old First Bank Announces Corporate Name Change of Subsidiaries Across Africa, United Kingdom, Role Of CEO: How to find the right CEO for your company, How To Grow Your BTC In 2023 With Cryptotradecoins.org, Leave Me Alone: Video of Davido Angrily Walking Out on His Manager Tells Him He Is Tired, Stirs Reactions, Your Papa: Adekunle Gold Slams wife Simi, After She took to social media to call him out, fans react, Omo! S19:E13. Help! Exclusive: Texas Police Chief Leading Secret Triple Life S19:E120. Social Media Outcast: The Organizer Of Tanacon Speaks Out S19:E156. S19:E91. Beaten, Robbed, And Left For Dead: Help Save My Beautiful S19:E17. S19:E149. S19:E52. My Daughter Needs To Leave Her Horrible Fiance! My Brother Would Rather Be Homeless Than Get A Job. Death Cause And Obituary On Twitter, Mike Shannon Biography, Age, Death, Career, Net Worth, Family, Heather Mitchell Biography, Age, Career, Net Worth, Family, Richard Madeley Age, Height, Biography, Parents, Net Worth, Wife, Share This Post On WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Telegram. My Sister Went From A Masters In Geology To A Major Melt S19:E67. My Sister Went From A Masters In Geology To A Major Melt S19:E67. S19:E61. Dr. Phil's 3000Th Show- With Bonus Footage! Her son, Steven, says he is currently under investigation in the baby's death and denies harming his son. "Beaten, Robbed and Left for Dead: Help Save My Beautiful S19:E26. S19:E63. Life Afer "Death": Lethal Surgeon Sentenced To Prison. Drinking Alcohol, Cleaning Supplies, Bug Spray: My Twin's S19:E30. S19:E98. S19:E72. Brutal Murders, Claims Of Wrongful Co S19:E29. S19:E29. S19:E72. 15 Year Old Teen Runs Away With Her Friend's Dad.