If you have any questions or concerns about the WMA online policy for this site or its 6-year-old musician Miles Bonham has received praisefrom Kaytranada after he shared a viral video that shows him recreate Girl, the producers 2015 collaboration with The Internet. He has even formed friendships with other young, gifted musicians like LJ, the boy drummer. The video notes that Bonham did it all by himself, but credits the final product's mixing and mastering to Matthew Thompson. material on their behalf, including for the following: If we decide to change this privacy policy, those changes will be posted on this page so It's a fitting moniker, because by the time he was 5 years old, he was already writing, producing, and playing his own music! Version of N.Y. On Tuesday (January 25), Bonham's parents shared an Instagram video of their gifted child recreating the 1995 J. I've been writing feel-good content for the internet since 2008! In the video, the Chicago kid reproduces Pharcydes Runnin with multiple instruments. 21K Likes, 1,107 Comments - Miles Bonham (@milesmusickid) on Instagram: "Age: 5 years, 2 months #5yearsold #waitforit" #Oasis #musicproducer #ProducerLife #HomeStudio #LogicPro #DJ #beatmaking #FLStudio #ProTools #Ableton #DJ #EDM #skrillex #martingarrix". Miles clearly has the talent to be a one-man-band, but that doesn't mean he isn't open to collaborating with other artists. Miles Bonham. (Link in bio) @MilesMusicKid is 5 years, 5 months . He very recently started kindergarten, but Miles is already well on his way to becoming a well-known musician with hundreds of thousands of fans. What on Earth? Age 6, this was entirely his vision and his work. "Miles is 6 yrs old #NoAutoTune Song: "Girl" by The Internet + @KAYTRANADA #theinternet #kaytranada #stevelacy #boombap #neosoul #ProducerLife #HomeStudio #LogicPro #musicproducer #DJ #beatmaking #FLStudio #ProTools #Ableton #childprodigy #bestvocals" 4 [deleted] 1 min. Avicii made an outsized impact at UNTOLD's debut festival nearly eight years ago. Age 6, this was entirely his vision and his work. We're so glad these talented kids found a pal to love and support during a lonely time for many. Some of our sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different Depends on what his parents do. ! Syd, the vocalist on the original track, also chimed in with praise. Bonham is a multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and music producer who seems to go viral with each video he uploads. Miles Bonham, known as Miles Music Kid online, is not your everyday six-year-old. We care about your data. The young prodigy has already organically garnered over 292k followers on his Instagram account ran by his parents. milesmusickid Miles Bonham family Follow 21 Following 753.7K Followers 8.6M Likes (family account) Guitar Keys Drums Bass DAW Account managed by parents milesbonhammusic.com/ Videos Liked 230.9K Stick around for his interview! In addition, if I have checked the box above, I agree to receive such updates and messages about similar artists, products and offers. He is also the host of the music business podcast "When Life Hands You Lennons" and founder of his own electronic music website, EDM In a Soda. See our privacy policy. Highlighted in his Instagram bio, while learning how to produce, Bonham is also skilled in guitar, drums, ukulele, bass, saxophone, piano, and violin. Position: AM Mile Time 5:08.2 2 Mile Time 11:48.2 Fall 2021 Highlights circumstances it is disclosed. Earth Day - To Repair a Bond so Cruelly Broken, Join Marianne Williamson for Earth Day - To Repair a Bond so Cruelly Broken Event. OMG too AWESOME!!! He also multi-tracked, arranged and edited the entire recording in a professional DAW (digital audio workspace) using Apple's industry-leading Logic Pro software. If that's not enough ridiculously talented children for you for the day, you could always watch this video from The Ellen Show of 7-year-oldCaleb Hayes covering Slipknot on national TV like it was nothing. 21.4K Likes, 109 Comments. Both boys love to read books, play games, and make each other laugh. He plays guitar, bass guitar, drums. We can't wait to say, "We knew them when!". "That's how we get theKaytranadasound," he says. Jaelani Turner-Williams is a contributing news writer for Okayplayer with, AI-Made Drake & The Weeknd Collaboration Pulled from Streamers, Pharrell Recruits Grace Jones, Clipse, De La Soul & More for Something in the Water 2023, Best Songs of The Week: ft. Madlib, Kaytranada, and More, Kaytranada & Amin Announce New Project KAYTRAMIN, Something is Missing with Pharrell Williams Something In The Water Festival, Heres What Fans Are Saying About The Notorious B.I.G.s A.I. On Tuesday (January 25), Bonhams parents shared an Instagram video of their gifted child recreating the 1995 J Dilla-produced Pharcyde song Runnin all by himself. Cookie preferences . Detroit Parks Giant Slide Attraction Set to Open Again After Viral Footage Captured Wild Rides, VariJs Road to Success Required Courage and A Good Contour, Indigenous TikTok Star Marika Sila on Why We Should Cancel Canada Day. A post shared by Miles Bonham - 5 years old (@milesmusickid) The two boys started meeting up regularly online to jam together, composing their own songs and learning other tunes they could play together. connection to land, waters, communities and culture. DJ Swivel doesnt believe in gatekeeping in the business and believes that information is meant to be shared. Meet Miles Bonham! 5-Year-Old Musician Miles Bonham Creates an Amazing Original Tune for Is this 5-Year-Old The Next Musical Prodigy? - Josh Nagy files we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Bonham is a multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and music producer who seems to go viral with each video he uploads. Period, Pharcyde, DJ Rhettmatic, Public Enemys DJ Lord, Mark Ronson, Statik Selektah and J Dillas official Instagram account were among the many giving the young impresario love. Children under the age of 16 should not submit any material (particularly personal It's pretty clear that Miles is no ordinary kid and has a real gift for music. As Tre noted, Bonham has been recreating music for awhile and has over 281,000 Instagram followers who get to witness his musical genius whenever they feel like it. The Janet remix was one that really got peoples attention, he said. Full video is on YouTube! Rock Stars Whose Kids Are Following in Their Footsteps - Insider Miles Bonham family on TikTok That record features Vic Mensa, Steve Lacy and Tyler, The Creator, among others. Log in to get contact info. The young prodigy has already organically garnered over 292k followers on his Instagram account ran by his parents. And then he sang the words, Its 1995! And I was completely sold! Miles Bonham - 6 yrs old on Twitter Take This Quick Quiz To Find Out 19 Years Later: Denzel Washington & Dakota Fanning Reunite In The Official Trailer For 'The Equalizer 3'. He may be young, but his song writing process is incredible. The Roots recently reposted his Miles latest video on their account and more people are taking notice of his innate talents. Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? That's why you need to be careful around kids because whatever you do they will become an echo chamber when you don't want them to be. Five-Year-Old Miles Bonham Covers Green Day's 'Boulevard Of Broken Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers! At some WMA sites, you can order products, enter contests, vote in polls or otherwise We acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land throughout Australia and recognise their continuing Crop Circles could shift our worldview and got me to be a filmmaker. Ever since he was a baby, Miles has had an interest in music. I was not trying to blow up, I was really expressing myself at a point where I was doing edits for my DJ sets and stuff like that.. that you will always be aware of the information we collect, how we use it and under what Viral Videos: Get your daily dose of viral news and trending viral stories at GlobalGrind. Twitter. YouTube. I would definitely enroll my son in a Musical oriented school A. S. A. P.! Currently on tour with The Weeknd, the Grammy-winning producer and DJ gave praise to 6-year-old music prodigy Miles Bonham who recreated the beat for "Girl," Kaytra's 2015 collaboration with. By signing up you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms. Club: Barcelona Academy Columbus Height: 6'3" Weight: 195 Dominant Foot: Right Age: 18 Prim. Only 5 years old Video. Into music production and lots of instruments. TikTok video from Miles Bonham family (@milesmusickid): "Here's more footage from Miles's #Wonderwall #remix session! YoungBoy Never Broke Again Becomes Youngest Artist to Score 100 Career Hot 100 Entries, A$AP Rocky Climbs Over Woman To Get In Hotel Before Met Gala, LL Cool J Laughs Off Not Being Invited To JAY-Zs Roc Nation Brunch, Jack Harlow Gives Fans Tour Of Louisville In They Dont Love It Video, Vic Mensa Recalls How Taking Drugs To Enhance Creativity Made Him Suicidal, Tsu Surfs Mother Calls For Tsusday Fast After He Takes Plea Deal, 2 Chainzs Son Halo Stumps Him With A 1st Grade Science Question, Chris Brown Unveils New 3D-Printed NAMI Slides, Killer Mike Announces High & Holy Tour With Gospel Choir, Ice Spice Says Leaked Song Is A 'Throwaway'. Miles met up with a fellow child musician on Instagram, and the two hit it off right away. Her name is Kavi and she's got an adorable studio setup featuring a drum pad, DAW, synthesizer and more. He goes deeper and starts placing various effects, like Logic Pro's Chromaverb reverb plugin, before going as far as sampling his own voice. We're absolutely speechless at what Miles has been able to accomplish in just five years, especially since for much of that time he wasn't even able to walk or talk. By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about Maniacs and their record label based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device data and in accordance with the PrivacyPolicy. and don't forget to share. Watch part two of Miles playing "Return of the Mack" below (it's the video that Kravitz commented on!) Kaytranada Gives Props to 6-Year-Old Who Recreated "Girl" Production Instagram. By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about Maniacs and their record label based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device data and in accordance with the PrivacyPolicy. Musician/band (account run by parents) Exploring: DAW Guitar Drums Piano Uke Bass Sax Violin Full-length vids on YouTube at: . Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? With Miles making the track and singing the vocals and Justin showing off his drumming skills, they created an amazing cover of "Black or White" by Michael Jackson. I wish I could like this 100 times Miles. 5-year-old "Miles Music Kid" is in our studio to talk to Drew about his love of music, and he even plays an incredible song that he produces himself! When Miles lost his first tooth, for example, he was "surprised and upset," but a video call to his friend LJ made him feel so much better. Now, the pint-sized prodigy has shared his recreation ofKaytranadaand The Internet's track "Girl," wherein he crafts the track's intricate bass, drum programming and smooth trumpet melody. This is the BEST POST I could EVER SEE, Tre wrote. Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive. milesmusickid 6 yrs old - perfect pitch chord recognition In That means that there are tons of talented stars who aren't even able to do what this 5 year old can! It can still be tough for kids, yet somehow these two little boys managed to find their very best friend during the COVID-19 pandemic, and it was all thanks to Instagram! The Juno Awards introduced a new category this year: Underground Dance Single of the Year. Miles Bonham is the talented kid who has gone viral for his trending renditions of popular songs across musical genres. SUESpeaks.org is the website for Mighty Companions.Inc., a non-profit which produces events and projects devoted to shifting mass consciousness to where we care about each other as much as we care about ourselves. We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfil your requests for our Photo Credit: Bryan Bedder/Getty Images for Samsung. 1.7M views, 32K likes, 41K loves, 2.7K comments, 26K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Coffee Music: Miles Bonham, guys!! Miles Bonham - 5 years old | Miles Bonham, guys!! Only 5 - Facebook 5-Year-Old Musician Miles Bonham Creates an Amazing Original Tune for Drew The Drew Barrymore Show 654K subscribers Subscribe 20K views 10 months ago 5-year-old @milesmusickid is in our studio. Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers! 5-Year-Old Kid Figures Out "Stairway To Heaven" By Ear #Oasis #musicproducer #ProducerLife #HomeStudio #LogicPro #DJ #beatmaking #FLStudio #ProTools #Ableton #DJ #EDM #skrillex #martingarrix, Replying to @guccitwitch You asked for it!! Watch Kaytranada's acceptance speeches inside. @milesmusickid #Pharcyde #Running #Magic & #HipHop #Classic, #Remake of @officialjdilla Shout of to @t3slum @franknitt @therealdankeryharv313 @youngrj313 @guiltysimpson and the Detroit Family. NOTICE, Green Day and blink-182 Announced As 'When We Were Young' 2023 Headliners, Splash Some Of That Extra Christmas Cash On These Metal 'Must-Haves', Watch Dave's 70-Something Mum Stage Dive At A Municipal Waste Gig, Watch A Hardcore Show Go Down At A Fast Food Outlet Drive-Thru, What Happens When The Local Heavy Band Is Really Into Fall Out Boy. Warning: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander viewers are advised that The types of personally identifiable We suspect he has a future in this business! We often share Music, to show her Dad whos a guitarist who loves good musicianship, as do I.. Yes, 5 years old is Miles Bonham, the child prodigy who has learned to play "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin. Miles Bonham of Chicago, Illinois, goes by the handle @MilesMusicKid online. Copyright 2023 SUESpeaks All rights reserved. "Copy automation data," Miles says as he shows the project's volume automation. Five-Year-Old Miles Bonham Covers Green Day's 'Boulevard Of Broken Dreams' On Every Instrument. You can follow Miles on TikTok hereand listento the original "Girl" below. the information we collect online. Most importantly, though, we're so happy that he's found something he's so passionate about! It's one thing to hear about what he can do, but it's even crazier to see him in action. This was alllll Miles " 230.3K Likes, 2K Comments. #wonderwall #remix #oasis #musicproducer#ProducerLife #HomeStudio #LogicPro #DJ #beatmaking #FLStudio #ProTools #Ableton #childprodigy #90s #alternativerock #EDM #harrystyles #instagramdown 1:59 1.7K views 6 13 89 information that may be collected at these pages include: name, address, e-mail address, He got so caught up in Luther that sister saw her opportunity to swap out for the book she wanted original sound - Miles Bonham family. TikTok video from Miles Bonham family (@milesmusickid): "Full uncut vid is on YT (link in bio) #perfectpitch #musiciansoftiktok #piano #EarTraining #MusicPractice #musictheory #chords #pianochords #TalentedMusicians #musicalkids #PracticeMakesProgress #charlieputh #jazzchords #jacobcollier #TalentedKids #musicianlife #Talented #musicproducer". I started following him a while ago because of other music he remade, and I was surprised when he did our song, Runnin, he says. But he doesn't stop there. Thank you for subscribing to Global Grind! You wrestling with that upright made me almost give up the ghost, he wrote. Check out the Runnin post above and revisit the original below. Watch a 6-Year-Old Music Prodigy Recreate Kaytranada and The Internet's ok but who is recreating beats like this kid, he said THATS how we get the Kaytranada sound pic.twitter.com/yjlzDcXmBH. Just look at his face! Stay this way forever: always be curious, always have fun-I wanna be you whe-if I grow up!. All of his new music has arrived via Bandcamp and is free to stream now. And Mix His Own Music! - InspireMore Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend. Old Dad! Miles Bonham @MilesMusicKid, 6 years old. The track appears on KAYTRANADA's Grammy-worthy sophomore album "BUBBA.". We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to I understand that I can opt-out from messages at any time by emailing privacypolicy@wmg.com. I know You guys are going to Love this!!. this website may contain images, voices and names of deceased persons. choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites. He does all his own multitrack recording, arranging, editing, and effects, and he's a quick study with a passion for all things rock and roll. A post shared by Miles Bonham - 5 years old (@milesmusickid). This five year old musical prodigy has grabbed the attention of musicians all across the world. ", As did TM88, who rightfully noted, This kid is going places!. Miles plays several instruments including guitar, drums, piano, bass and he produces using his own DAW. Thats how we get the Kaytranada sound, said Bonham in the clip, which has since gone viral on Twitter. by @MarkRonson feat. Miles Bonham family (@milesmusickid) | TikTok And Lots of LOVE!!! The Roots drummer Ahmir Questlove Thompson quickly hopped in the comment section and was blown away by the kids musical acumen. Miles Bonham - 6 years old on Instagram: "Watch and see where this @themikemeezy #IGot5OnIt #rnbsoul #rnbmusic #rnbvibes #rnbthrowbacks #90sHipHop #hiphop #kidzbop #TalentedMusicians #fingerdrumming #ProducerLife #ProducerGrind #StudioFlow #HomeStudio #LogicPro #musicproducer #DJ #beatmaking #BeatMaker #FLStudio #ProTools #Ableton #charlieputh #dareshirt #electronicmusic #childprodigy #bestvocals #musicproducertiktok #musiciansoftiktok #tiktokvocals, Thanks @gma and sorry we had the flu during our interview ##perfectpitch##musicproducer##LogicPro##ProTools##TalentedMusicians##guitarsdaily##drumsdaily##bassist##sax##violin##musicianlife##Talented##ProducerLife##StudioFlow##talentshow##TalentedKids##PracticeMakesProgress ##kiddrummer, Once he figured out those chords #drake #champagnepapi #piano #hotlinebling #perfectpitch #trapbeats #trap-music #hiphop #kidzbop #TalentedMusicians #ProducerLife #ProducerGrind #HomeStudio #musicproducer #DJ #beatmaking #BeatMaker #FLStudio #Ableton #JustinBieber #musica #MusicIsLife #musicproducertiktok #musiciansoftiktok, He got a goodie bag from the dentist #trapbeats #trapmusic #boombap #hiphop #kidzbop #TalentedMusicians #drumlife #ProducerLife #ProducerGrind #StudioFlow #HomeStudio #LogicPro #musicproducer #DJ #beatmaking #BeatMaker #FLStudio #ProTools #Ableton #AbletonLive #charlieputh #JustinBieber #electronicmusic #musica #childprodigy #bestvocals #musicproducertiktok #musiciansoftiktok #tiktokvocals, Replying to @milesmusickid Heres more footage of our last post! The cover is super-impressive but to us, it is the extent to which the little legend already knows his way around production that blows our minds the most, with his step-by-step guide to producing the song showing him to be an absolute natural. Before deciding how to recreate the instrument's melody, he's heard humming it. #y#youngmusiciank#kidzbopc#coversongg#guitarsdailyT#TalentedMusiciansP#ProducerLifem#musiciansoftiktokt#tiktokvocalsN#NoAutoTunes#singingcoversk#kidswhorock#T#TalentedKidsg#guitarcoverg#guitarsdailyc#childprodigybestvocals, Heres more footage from Miless #Wonderwall #remix session! 6-year old Miles Bonham recreates The Internet's and - Reddit To enhance your experience with our sites, our web page may use "cookies." TikTok video from Miles Bonham family (@milesmusickid): "Just watch his facial expression morph! #IGot5OnIt #perfectionist #90sHipHop #artist #practicemakesperfect #itsperfect #neverfinished #hiphop #kidzbop #TalentedMusicians #ProducerLife #ProducerGrind #StudioFlow #HomeStudio #LogicPro #musicproducer #DJ #beatmaking #BeatMaker #FLStudio #ProTools #Ableton # . A 5-year-old musical prodigy named Miles Bonham has the internet's attention. Miles Bonham - 6 yrs old (@milesmusickid) / Twitter Oct 27, 2022 Let Miles know if you want to hear his full track! 5-Year-Old Musician Miles Bonham Creates an Amazing Original - YouTube I wasnt sure at first if he was doing our song until I heard him sing the chorus. So much so that he's been able to learn how to play the guitar, ukulele, drums, piano, and bass all before turning 5 years old! Unsurprisingly, the clip made its way to three members of the Pharcyde Slimkid3, Fatlip and Imani (now branded as The Far Side) who penned Instagram posts of their own. In 2019, Kaytra released his sophomore album Bubba, which went on to win Best Dance/Electronic Album at the 2021 Grammys. Compare it go the Green Day original below. The end result is stunning, and watching them both happily dance along to something worked so hard on is absolutely heartwarming. Miles Bonham - 6 years old's Instagram profile post: "When 5-year-old TikTok video from Miles Bonham family (@milesmusickid): "#LutherVandross #BerenstainBears #80s #quietstorm #singingcovers". Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news. 6-year-old musician Miles Bonham has received praise from Kaytranada after he shared a viral video that shows him recreate "Girl," the producer's 2015 collaboration with The Internet. information) to this site. 5-Year-Old Prodigy Gets Pharcyde - HipHopDX He last released Anderson .Paak-assisted single Twin Flame earlier this month. While they mostly focus on music, they also support each other in other important ways. Miles Bonham | Twitter, Instagram, TikTok | Linktree The video below shows Miles starting a new project the day before his first day of kindergarten. do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you Miles the Music Kid produces "Still D.R.E." - SUESpeaks #wonderwall #remix #oasis #musicproducer#ProducerLife #LogicPro #DJ #beatmaking #FLStudio #ProTools #Ableton #EDM, Replying to @charlieputh When Miles remade your song, HE NEVER IMAGINED THIS WOULD HAPPEN #charlieputh #wholesome #heartwarming, Let Miles know if you want to hear the full track! For instructions on how you can access the personally identifiable information that the WMA This moment when 4-year-old Miles was just messing around is when it first occurred to us that this child might be a natural (Song is #k#knockingonheavensdoory #B#BobDylanlso #G#GunsNRoses . Join the Maniacs mailing list now to hear about Miles Bonham - 6 years old on Instagram: "Normally we just share the Kaytranada is for the children. Youre so good at what you do Miles, you will go far! And the news is not only that this song has been learned from the British band, but that it has been done directly by ear. 6-YEAR-OLD Producer Re-creates 'Let Me Love You' (DJ Snake + Justin Bieber) - Miles Bonham Miles Music Kid 21.8K subscribers Subscribe 1 2 views 1 minute ago This is the footage from. products, programs, and services, to respond to your inquiries about our offerings, and to 5-year-old @milesmusickid is in our studio to talk to Drew about his love of music, and he even plays an incredible song that he produces himself!#DrewBarrymoreShow #MilesBonham #MilesMusicKidSubscribe to The Drew Barrymore Show: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWIj8e2_-uK1m886ADSYO6g?sub_confirmation=1Keep the party going with a visit to https://thedrewbarrymoreshow.comFOLLOW THE DREW BARRYMORE SHOWInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedrewbarrymoreshowTwitter: https://twitter.com/DrewBarrymoreTVFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDrewBarrymoreShowPinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/thedrewbarrymoreshowSnapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/drewbarrymoretvTikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thedrewbarrymoreshowFOLLOW DREW BARRYMOREInstagram: https://www.instagram.com/drewbarrymoreshowTwitter: https://twitter.com/DrewBarrymoreFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrewBarrymorePinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/drewbarrymoreshowThe Drew Barrymore Show is daytimes brightest destination for intelligent optimism and maximum fun, featuring everyones favorite actor, businessperson, mom and cultural icon, Drew Barrymore! Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Lauren Cappuccio is sharing her insights on how women can safely and productively navigate today's fast-paced rave scene. It streams free here. Questlove also dropped by in the comments with, WOW. He mixes what he plays and it's the putting-it-all-together that wows the most. A 5-year-old musical prodigy named Miles Bonham has the internets attention. Age: 6yrs. However, once you choose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this Into music production and lots of instruments. Marianne has Steven Donziger as her guest. Cookies, by themselves, I FEEL GOOD right Now. Miles Bonham family on TikTok Check out an adorable compilation of the boys jamming together below, and be sure to watch until the end to see their in-person reunion. With a following of nearly 250,000 on Instagram and YouTube combined, this prodigy has a bright future ahead of him. Be sure to follow Miles the music kid on Instagram here. Miles Bonham is the talented kid who has gone viral for his trending renditions of popular songs across musical genres. third parties. While they mostly focus on music, they also support each other in other important ways. Six-Year-Old Producer Goes Viral on TikTok For Recreating "Girl" by The