Thanks, little radish!" Wearing black flannel pants with Sanrio's 'Kuromi' on them, a light gray 'Unclesaurus' t-shirt A-Yuan gave him for his birthday and a plush black hoodie with purple hearts for pockets. He whined sleepily. Wei Wuxian is sent along with the rest of the omegas to bear the Wen clan heirs to make up for the ones lost in war. Like some of those huge trees outside are., "But they're so small? Depois que Wei WuXian e Lan WangJi estabeleceram morada em GusuLan, a felicidade tomava conta do corao de ambos, mas algumas arestas precisavam ser aparadas e alguns coraes ainda mereciam encontrar o amor! "In that case, I'm going to get my kitten cuddles til you get back. A-Yuan came running over to Wei Ying as he crouched down to his level. Wen Ning and Mo Xuanyu immediately agreed and started to head out. The sweetheart chirped, reaching as high as he could to pat Wei Ying. This was a pocket door. While they chatted for a couple minutes Wei Ying helped Wen Qing take the cleaning supplies to the kitchen and sit/organize them on the counters so all of them could find what they needed easier. "I see that! A-Yuan was asleep between them using Mo Xuanyu's arm as a pillow and holding Nie Huaisang's like a plushie. "After the intense fight with the Wens, Wei Wuxian was wounded severely and his body gave up due to fatigue. He was running his hands together like the curious excited gremlin of a fox that he is waiting for the cat to jump off. Please consider turning it on! All of a sudden a gold glint on the ground caught A-Yuans eye. And this is exactly a terrible time to have his gold fish memory, Not when he could save them. "A-Sang." "I doubt A-Yuan will have any problems befriending those rabbits outside." The only option is to go in his place to the training grounds for soldiers, disguised as an alpha since omegas are expected to only marry and bear children. Wen Ning and Wei Ying both hummed in agreement. Like he had seen something like this once long ago. Wei Ying said, holding his hand out for A-Yuan's cheese wrapper. "Good. "Wen Ning said fondly. Looking forward to more! Thanks A-Ying!" about Wei Wuxian's strip tease in the Incense Burner 2 (illustrated by the manhua artist); with a few animations comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment The chest was filled with different sizes of scrolls and other miscellaneous things. The toddler went over to her and raised his arms wanting her to pick him up. Or: Modern AU where WWX and A-Yuan on the run from the Jin when they stop in Gusu, meet Lan Wangji, and get far too attached. He looked towards the overgrown greenhouse and thought how that would be perfect for herbs and medicinal plants year round. With his eyesight gone, there's nothing he could do to restore any of it, It's simply a matter of time before the world around him will completely turn black, "Remember, A-Ying. He just didnt understand that his clan would stop at nothing to tear them apart. Wei Ying chuckled as he ruffled the little boy's hair. A cookie for Bofu and Gege! He wrapped his arms around the giggling child as he blew raspberries on his neck. Wei Ying laughed, watching Suibian seem to swell with pride when he mentioned her past actions of protectiveness over A-Yuan. Look how big you've gotten.". The wild rabbits started to look nervous and the white one hopped in front of the group as if to protect them. Will Wei Wuxian find light in the sea of darkness that threatens to drown him over and over? What have you got there Baobei? Wei Wuxian | Quotev That would explain it not being as cautious as the others. Who exactly are these three dead men who look like they've just come out from a historical chinese drama? Nie Huaisang said quietly with a smile as he got on the mattress. "Didi, can you get a couple buckets of water to start the pump and A-Yu can you help me and Huaisang bring up some more of the supplies?". What if they didn't try to kill him? His eyes stayed red as they walked to the rest of the pillars. Since they met in the first year of highschool they have been best friends, as close as brothers. Suibian is coming with us as well." He knew Wen Ning would want to give his nephew good night wishes too. Immediately being enveloped by Nie Huaisang who smiled and giggled as he snuggled his face into the little boy's neck and shoulder. Wei Ying laughed. Do you want that?" He situated A-Yuan better on his perch and tightened his hold with one arm while he reached up to the slide lock and tried to move it, with A-Yuan still helping too. He was finally able to still the wiggly and determined toddler in his arms and sat them both up. Wei Wuxian then finds himself back in Cloud Recesses after encountering Lan Xichen and ends up becoming a caregiver for Lan Wangji, who is paying the price of everything Wei Wuxian did in his past life. I'm glad to hear it. Some of her fresh apple pie filled bao buns would be heavenly right now." Wei Ying said, crouching down to his level and booping his nose. A-Yuan cheered in agreement and took off running out the door with shrieking laughter as Wei Ying chased him growling how he was going to get him, while he made monster hands. Get your ass down here and start helping clean!" How? Normal doesn't exist. "I think Granny Wen and Uncle Four would like this place a lot, but Uncle Four would complain about the stairs." He lowered his head happily watching Suibian. Until someday Lan Zhan do something that makes Wei Wuxian mad. "Wen Ning, mind helping me set up some talismans on those pillars later? (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). 26 guests A little crack video (but treated seriously!) Am I a horndog for op milf wei having fluffy moments with young damsel lan healing him? Do you want to unlock this one?" Wei Ying shook his head fondly at the way A-Yuan was pouting. "You're so lucky A-Xian. Note: This was former Kamisama Hajimemashite X Reader book White Cat. Lan Xichen=Lan Huan Wen Qing said with that smug sister smirk she had. The boy's smile and personality was better than any double espresso. Before the song was over the walkie talkie Wei Ying had made itself known as Nie Huaisang's voice came through. He always makes it enjoyable for Jiejie and I too." On the tip of his index finger was a swirling black wisp of spiritual energy the size of a candle flame. I should have known you would have found the room with the food first. He fondly laughed at the large fluffy cat. Though she hadn't confronted it yet, her stares showed her warnings to the rabbit clearly. This is what we were looking for. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). Thanks for all your work." The glowing circle was growing to cover more area around him. Thank you A-Yu. My Neighbor Dragonji - Lycan_Sakura - Mo Dao Zu Shi [Archive of Our Own] Wei Ying told the cat, while he and A-Yuan put the stuff they got out of the chest back in it before they went downstairs. For some reason he couldn't put his finger on, it seemed familiar to him. I got into a series called Grandmaster of demonic cultivation A little crack video (but treated seriously!) about Wei Wuxian's My little Radish doesnt want to be my little Radish anymore. He started looking around on the ground to see if there was anymore and found a couple near a corner. GET DOWN HERE!" they looked at the child And how they together promised each other that they will find and protect Wei Ying from the dangers. For the couple years he's known him, Mo Xuanyu tears up and acts like he's unsure how he should respond every time any of them praise him or tells him they're proud of him. Wen Ning smiled, gazing at it. 092620 update: it's still alive, writing the next chapter but i'm having a long To find Wi Yng, Ln Wngj has to find himself and he unknowingly has thirteen years to wait. One boy looked to be about 7. When they got back to the clearing Suibian jumped out of Wei Ying's arms and went to take a look around the outside of the house. Solte sua imaginao, escreva suas histrias, tenha sua prpria pgina personalizada, compartilhe idias, faa amizades. But if you got through MDZS novel, it will be a child's play. Wen Qing said, crossing her arms, choosing to ignore Nie Huaisang's whine. Muchless born from his own loins. Nie Huaisang plugged in the playlist he made of songs they all liked and some of each person's favourite, so they had music to work and jive to. No, no. This follows Wi Wu Xian and Lan Wang Ji's married life She's scary.". Even after Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi marry, even after Jiang Cheng and Wei WuXian talk with one another about every while on a nighthunt , near the lanling forest, Hanguang Jun with Jin Ling and lan juniors find a red ribbon in a bag of tokens believed to be taken from assualt victims 16 yo Lan zhan is engaged to his childhood friend Lan Yi and there comes Wei wuxian for his studies to Cloud recesses with his siblings. Wei Wuxian, who is an orphan adopted by the Jiang family. Wang Yibo was planning to retire from the entertainment industry and upon from processing his valedictory album, his company collaborated with the most popular author an Wei WuXian "reincarnates" as a black bunny or has a second chance in life (once he finds his body). Epic! Ten What if Wei Wuxian didn't die? Wen Ning agreed just as A-Yuan came back with gloves in one hand and a half eaten cheese stick in the other. He could tell it was painted by a relative to the children. A-Yuan's squeals of laughter filling the meadow. Wen Ning admitted and they both groaned with want. He presented his hands to his Baba outstretched. Wen Ning said, making A-Yuan's pout turn back into a smile. Let's catch up. "It would sure make mine and A-Yu's all nighters last longer." Good night Qing-jie." "He gets that from A-Xian, you and Qing-jie. Wei Ying and Wen Ning stopped and looked at the house and how bright the stars overhead were. Just like I am. Two Butterflies Chapter 1, an untamed/ fanfic | FanFiction Then one of us needs to get water to prime the well." "That's good. "The white rabbit that seems to be the leader doesn't appear scared of people at all. Wei Ying joined them and started stroking along the cats back. Obra de minha autoria. (Involves WWX's thoughts -- and occasionally LWJ's -- during scenes from many of the post-flashback episodes, and includes a few "missing scenes".). When evening came, Wei Ying and the Wen siblings went to make dinner, while Mo Xuanyu, Nie Huaisang and A-Yuan all played 'Go Fish' in the living room around the table. "Yes A-Ning? What a cruel son I have. Meaning "Songbird". Wei Wuxian sucks in a slow breath. Won't they tire themselves out too quickly like this though?" Wei Ying said, rolling the painting back up and sitting it by the rattle drum before reaching in again. Credit to the artists! ", "You've moved a few times as well, right? "That would be great. The inside was extremely dusty. Turning himself at the waist so he could see his Baba better. There's no need between us and it would mean a lot. His long hair, like Nie Huaisang's was tired back in a low ponytail with a scrunchy. Those are treasures. He asked the smiling A-Yuan. FairyGodmoth, jy24, Queen_Baya, au1213, dokidoki_to_kurakura, Ozgen, Wildkat014, Phenomenalism, PsychoWmn1, nekojita, hhella, Xianzhan, LuvYizhan, Driftingshadow, M1dn1ght98, Rilitini, Malaika525, Kleriasko, topaz78, ZiaZM, AyameChan, RazpberryKisses, Irisfox, DarkSurmon, hinabff, I_could_have_been_what, 020_Serpens_1996, Venefica, SofiaVictoria21, Lavender_Pages, Duluri, luke_kiripima, Ikemensweetheart, ButterflyDream101, 0Bananenbrot0, Never_More09, AcyaIronheart, chelascarlet18, smiley_one_83, AdriAndBee, Netii, 07luckefty, hellostinkykitty, KimerAsile, leftover_rice, zasanilli, Mistidobbins, Kuro_Neko_Usagi_Tsuki201, Yothlug77400, Sneha04, and 3 more users Okay, okay. ! His smile lit up even brighter at the idea and his ears perked up. "Yes please!" The two of them walked in and Wei Ying put A-Yuan down as Suibian huffed indignantly at him. Wei Ying got to where he couldnt breath and his sides and stomach were hurting from laughing so much from his son's loving attack. Nie Huaisang snapped his fan closed with a flourish while Mo Xuanyu blew through his fingers as if he had a cigarette and both of their ears turned back pointed with Mo Xuanyu's rune tattoos on his neck reappearing as well. "Much appreciated A-Yuan. I'll be able to feed the bunnies?" They'll grow up to be frogs in a few weeks." He looked at him with big, shining, silver eyes and a grin that could melt the hardest of hearts. You'll have to show it to me later. He flicked the wisp towards the slide lock. She was wearing red and white gingham pants and white shirt with red hems. As they work together to solve a murder mystery, Wei Wuxian starts to wonder about (and angst over) the nature of his and Lan Wangji's feelings towards one other. It was some more acorns. It's better you wait for me or another adult. " I'll show you how to check them.". With the room lit up better, A-Yuan started walking and looking around the room while the adults talked. He's such a kind hearted and hard working guy while the rest of them are a bunch of peacocks. He giggled holding his found treasures tight in his hands. He could hear the eye roll Wen Qing gave him. "So would some of her almond pecan sandwich cookies with the pecan pie goo in the middle." Wen Ning looked up and smiled lovingly at the little boy. How do they become something so big? All three of them adored the little boy. Moving A-Yuan to the middle of the bed and to where he was facing his Baba's chest, cuddled close in his arms. "Wen gongzi, may I help?. A-Yuan and Mo Xuanyu both had their eyes glued to Wei Ying and spell, awestruck by it. _BL ships (boyxboy) The summary of this story is WangXian who experienced the future vs Wen Sect. His dark hair bouncing along with the ride. "Of course Jiejie. He wants to stay closer to the house and not deal with those stone stairs again. Wei Ying added. But Ill open the carrier. He continued with a laugh, putting four of the treats in his sons eager hands. <3. Who nodded so quick that Wei Ying thought he might give himself whiplash. Everyone knew that Nie Huaisang was out of his element with all this work, but he was trying so hard to help, out of love for Wei Ying and A-Yuan. Pretty nice, huh?" In which Wei Wuxian goes back through time, recruits and builds a base of operations ahead of time, and accidentally recruits a platonic harem of followers. These are acorns and theyre pretty special alright. He placed it back into the little one's hands. Encontrando um ao outro para completar a si mesmos, eles viveram intensamente seu amor, e contra todas as impossibilidades resolveram casar e ter uma famlia juntos. This work could have adult content. Day by day he became depressed but always shows it with a smile. He let go and stood up with one hand on his hips and two keyrings in the other. However, Lan Wangji quickly notices, that there is something strange about the Yunmeng Jiang sect head disci Well.should i say anything? The dizi player had this dark determined look of concentration on his face, eyes sparkling red when they opened to find the Ghost General. I'm so proud of him." Wei Ying went to one of the big windows and fought through the grime to open it. Mo Dao Zu Shi - wwenqing - Wattpad While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He and A-Yuan continue to move from city to city, never staying longer than a few months before they're moving again. "Yep! Doing so has driven more humans mad than the number of bones that sleep beneath your feet. With lots of love, care and time. "Don't eat too many of them, okay? But, he is too kind. He whined in his signature dramatic style making Wen Ning chuckle, Wen Qing roll her eyes and give an exasperated sigh and both Wei Ying and his son laugh. A-Yuan went back over to Wei Ying, who handed him his backpack from the truck. Dpaysement LCF x MDZS by . Each brush stroke was filled with the same love he has for his little A-Yuan. Work Search: Nie Huaisang was already dozing off too. We need to put the stuff back in the chest first.". Wen Qing said, crossing her arms, choosing to ignore Nie Huaisang's whine. A-Yuan watched him and pouted his ears back again. Fan Art. Thank you so much A-Yuan! Mo Xuanyu told him, ruffling his hair. Wei Ying crossed his arms and leaned his hip out. The father and son were too busy in their own world to even notice. A-Yuan came running over to Wei Ying as he crouched down to his level. "Now let's open up the house. I was just joking. "Yes, Baba! He sat A-Yuan back on his feet and returned to crouched position himself to dust A-Yuan's clothes off. Everyday, he scoured for food and fought dogs who hurted him. "It was a big, tiring day anyway and he was so determined to work hard. Secretly wanting this to be the last trek for him of the day. He turned some to look in the truck to ask and Wen Qing was motioning for the walkie talkie and he gave it to her, curious. What if he build his own Sect with his martial U Timeline: a few days WWX,JC an NH went to Gusu to study He said with his eager grin that A-Yuan matched. Spirit Fanfics e Histrias uma plataforma para autopublicao de Livros. Wei WuXian, um jovem comum de 17 anos, mora com os dois irmos e seu sobrinho. All of a sudden a gold glint on the ground caught A-Yuans eye. With how devoted and protective the two of them are of each other, I'd say they would be a good match. _stra What if Wei Wuxian ran away from the Yunmeng Jiang Sect because of the hatred and pain from the wife of the Sect Leader? The UntamedMo Dao Zu Shi Oneshots, a manhua/chinese comics/ fanfic Please feel free to ask in comments if you have any questions about the (quite numerous) warning tags; the characters aren't happy, but I'm not trying to traumatize my *readers. Flag Flying High (Fanfic) - TV Tropes He asked, letting go of the hug and looking at the cat observing them from by the door. His tails looked barely damp and his long hair was partially tied back with his signature red ribbon. He sacrifice too much for the people who he loves. Wei Ying's song continued as the circle of arrays grew brighter and spun faster. Wei Ying couldn't even if he wanted to. "Oh, A-Ying." All that would be missing is a special person for himself and maybe some chickens. But not in the way you might think. A-Yuan tilted his head confused. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. A Curiosidade de Lan WangJi Mo Dao Zu Shi, Para voc se lembrar de mim - Mo Dao Zu Shi, Neo Culture Technology (NCT, NCT 127, NCT U, NCT Dream, WayV). Wei Ying was whining and threw a tantrum in the middle of his pillow fort while his boyfriend tried to keep his composure and not to laugh. Leaving him with a kind of guardian complex. Wen Ning had his long brown hair tied loosely braided behind him. No, no. LOVE Wei Ying joined him and croutched to his level. Acorns grow into oak trees. Baba what are they? ", "Speaking of. Qing-jie will get too powerful and abuse your poor Baba. In the ancient realm there was a soul who was known widely as Hanguang-Jun. A-Yuan will help!" They looked at where the hopping 5 year old was pointing and there was indeed a small group of rabbits grazing. "Whenever you are." Let it out." If either needed anything the other would drop what they were doing and help however they could. His ears perked up as he grabbed his Babas cheeks with his little hands and started to pepper his face with slobbery kisses and raspberries. Its fine.I see how it is. kalopsia ; mo dao zu shi oneshots ii. I found these! Keeping his ears back to help sell the act. I could see that. ", "At least he has a family now with all of us." I never would have thought a child as perfect and precious as this one could even exist. A-Yuan proud of Bofu! He told him patting his head before being let go. "Welcome to the new house everybody! Ooh, my favourite! [Completed] Let's go! He picked A-Yuan up and sat him on his hip heading to the stairs. Though it was slightly coloured with age, he could tell at one point it was a beautiful white and birch toy. Wen Qing called up to them. mo dao zu shi fanfiction Wei Wuxian, who is an orphan adopted by the Jiang family. First Siege on the Burial Mounds: 20-24 Second Siege on the Burial Mounds: 34-37 ( Explanation for including LWJ, SS, and WN ) Narrowing stuff down for specific characters in this group: Jiang Cheng The prologue introduces him as Wei Wuxian's shidi, making him younger than Wei Wuxian. Behind him nine long and fluffy fox tails were swaying softly. We could use some power. As burden after burden takes its toll on him, he breaks and turned into the monster he wished would destroy the Wen clan. I do not own that cover photo - just a fanart I found onli Liu Xin didn't know how or why she was reincarnated into the favorite Xianxia novel of her niece but here she was. At one point it was on the wrap around porch looking inside before I saw it and it hopped off like it was caught spying." And the other reason?" Wei Ying called back. Wen Ning said with a smile, as he took the cookie,careful not to take his eyes off the road. He returns to the living world in the body of Mo Xuanyu . Their life was short lived. (This is book one in my trilogy), This is just a collection of some one shots~ Wen Qing replied fondly, getting hers and giving A-Yuan's cheek a kiss. 17 parts. Fanfiction Romance Historical Mdzs Wei (Y n) [Part-2 Jade Dragon ] Fate deals a cruel blow to Wei (Y/n) when she loses her brother and later tragically her child. Knowing her, it said something sassy, but Nie Huaisang couldn't see it. "Shhh!.. Something brutal happens to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is forced to yet again feel the fear of possibly losing the one he loves. The little boy asked in shock and disbelief. Hanguang-Jun asked what it was doing here, Lan Sizhui translated. Would she be merciful enough to save Wei Wuxian from the darkness? Suibian leading the way, since she believed her family would be lost without her. You give the best attacks ever. He booped A-Yuans nose. Ten years later, word arises that ghosts keep appearing among a city belonging to the Lan Sect, as such, they send a group of Disciples to check it out. STORIES WILL BE MINE. 29/01/19 . "Plus, these two are for Bofu and Gege." They looked towards the corner of the house as A-Yuan came running around it. How much longer til we get there? Wi Yng | Wi Wxin is Ln Yun | Ln Szhu's Parent, Married Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj/Wi Yng | Wi Wxin, Wi Yng | Wi Wxin's Three Months in the Burial Mounds, Wi Yng | Wi Wxin Has a New Golden Core, Ln Zhn | Ln Wngj is Ln Yun | Ln Szhus Parent, Gs Ln Sect Punishment Methods (Mdo Zsh), Gs Ln Sect Being Assholes (Mdo Zsh), Ln Hun | Ln Xchn/Mng Yo | Jn Gungyo, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying have competence kinks, slaps top of Wei Wuxian: This bad boy can fit so much trauma inside, Everyone is ending up in well-needed therapy, Minor Jn Lng | Jn Rln/Ln Yun | Ln Szhu, The Burial Mounds & Wi Yng | Wi Wxin, Wi Yng | Wi Wxin Lacks Self-Preservation Instincts, in which lan zhan sees wei ying possessed by eldritch horror, and says if i can't fix him i can join him, Historical chinese men with long hair playing magical instruments? Wen Ning said, as the cat came sauntering out of the living room to sit by Wei Ying's backpack. "A-Yuan, come on Sweetie. He was surprised when the child hugged his legs tight, but he gave him a pat. But both gained a look of pure love when A-Yuan mumbled 'Love Shushu and Bofu' in his sleep. Will the other male get taken from him yet again? 17 parts Ongoing Mature. This fiction focused on all the unanswered questions Wei Wu Xian meets his favorite actor Lan Wang Ji. Thank you." He walked towards the middle of the clearing, tapping Chenqing on his shoulder as he did. He liked how big this front room is. The trees bend and snap in a sudden breeze and the ghosts around him spin and whine, and Wei Wuxian is horrified to realize it is laughing. Wei Ying sat his baby back down and the two of them walked hand in hand back to the others. But when we met, I was pretending to be an alpha?, Mn. If you want we can come check on them everyday. I found these! Even though he could, Wei Ying and the others didn't like the idea of A-Yuan going up and down stairs on his own yet. ", "Will do." Right now can you bring that father of yours down to work." This place looks a lot better already." You weren't any better when he was learning to walk." His lovely cottage core dream. How about the second floor and attic?". Granny Wen would be filling the house with the smell of her baking.". As the adults spoke, A-Yuan and Suibian walked around the front room. Suibian?! A-Yuan told everyone about the chest in the attic and what they found and Wei Ying told about how he really wants to frame and hang up the painting and the two childrens paintings because of how much love could be felt from them. ", Wen Ning chuckled. Gege did really really great driving the big truck. Cats always end up on roofs at times and Suibian is more skilled and smarter than other cats. To be honest, if you asked either one of them, they would say their entire friendship has been like that. He moved A-Yuan onto his right hip with the little boy holding his shoulder. Though it wasn't all that bright. "But uhhh, why did you think so?" (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). She would love this place and she would be so proud of you for making this move for you and A-Yuan. I will definitely try to upload new chapters as often as I can though, so I hope you guys look forward to how the story goes. Even her eyes had turned back to her pretty cat eyes. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive.