People began to pay him to recover precious logs wedged deep inside the swamps. He made his 0.4 million dollar fortune with The Legend of Shelby the Swamp Man & Ax Men. Shelby Stanga might be a television personality, but you wont find him living in luxury. Shelby Stanga has spent years earning his title as the King of the Swamp and now you're going to learn how. That dude is a riot. In these companies, the average logger salary for fallers was $26.37 per hour or $54,850 per year in 2019. The couple is married for a long time and is a parent of their children. Shelby the Swamp Man is back! Shelby Stanga is an American presenter and TV personality. The show captured Stanga recovering abandoned logs from waterways with the help of his wife, dog, friends, cousins, and nieces. He and a buddy fired a bunch of shots sort of randomly with a shotgun in an episode of Ax Men that I saw recently via Netflix Streaming. At the time of writing, the show has lost five of its members.Ax Men deaths. I was in Louisiana in 1990 and really enjoyed the people. The Return of Shelby the Swamp Man season 1 premiered on History Channel on August 30, 2018. 2023 Celebrity Net Worth / All Rights Reserved. Stanga is quite active on Facebook. We need some guys willing to live 100 miles from medical help, 200 from dentistry. My conclusion is either that: (1) these trades attract the types of social misfits and assholes who really could not survive in a more competitive (read: better) job sector, or (2) the shows depiction of these types of conflicts is not representational in the trades; in other words, the show purposefully seeks out the biggest retards / assholes to get ratings. Fueling the curiosity is the fact that Shelby began appearing on his show with a new sidekick called Angela. The Return of Shelby the Swamp Man Season 2: Release Date, Cast After a while, however, that gets repetitive and all you are left with is the largely disfunctional interpersonal interactions and bafoonery of the participants. Its all bullshit. Shelby Stanga earned his net worth as the star of Ax Men, an American documentary reality television series which aired on the History Channel. His left hand was torn off in a logging accident, but he now wears a prosthesis that allows him to operate a chainsaw. Our local swamp loggers completed their last season with the reality show. Shelby Stanga moved to the swamps north of New Orleans when he was only nine years old. This is why they call elites elites. Only 75 miles from that bastion of urban civility Atlanta, we mountain folk enjoy some of the same creature comforts as our esteemed colleagues in that wonderful city. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below. Shelby and Donna Stanga were on the 2017 episode of Jehova's Witnesses. Shelby Stanga is now 55 and lives with his spouse in Ponchatoula, La He is known as the Swamp Man and came to celebrity under that. We've followed Shelby Stanga's logging exploits in the swamps and lakes of southern Louisiana. He maintains a good relationship with his wife and children. Follow along as Stanga hunts snakes, employs his own version of swamp medicine, and outfits a massive barge in preparation for the biggest payday of his life. It started out as a simple documentary and they ran with it for far too long. Furthermore, he also takes $70,000 per episode from the History Channel. It wouldnt surprise me if one (or more) of the logging companies filmed for the show has such a smooth logging season that they were left out of the final edit altogether. Guns are an everyday part of these peoples lives. Shelby Stanga was born in the United States of America in the year 1960. Death and accident To pull it off, he's lived by several rules - from keeping swamp traditions alive to rolling with the punches. Dont know how I missed that. That barrel is way too thin to be the S&W 500. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hooooahhh! Alas, history.com wont allow us to embed their video, but click the link above and skip to the 4:00 mark to catch the ensuing hijinks. and thats no .500 smith. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. You May Also Be Interested:Heather Childers. Although Shelby scarcely discusses his marital life, a statement he made on one of the 2013 episodes of Ax Men suggests he married Donna in 2009. New posts Search forums Terms and Rules. Which Teeth Are Normally Considered Anodontia? Shelby and Piss Willie gonna get the MONEY! Shelby Stanga moved to the swamps north of New Orleans when he was only nine years old. he doesnt know a single action from a double action?? u make the ax-men show watchable. Married Life Of Shelby Stanga. He loves to involve in various social events. But, he is a very secretive kind of person when it comes to his personal life. The show further was ended on26 April 2015. On tonights action-packed noisy adventure of The Return of Shelby the Swamp Man, our exclusive clip reveals Shelby gets a logging contract for dredging submerged cypress out of the swamp and he also tries to brush his dog Willys teeth. Impressive Details of Shelby Stanga's Marriage and What He Is Doing Now Final (Best of 35 frames) Afternoon session (13:00 BST) Table 1: Mark Selby v Luca Brecel. Ponchatoula, La. If a conscripted, illiterate Soviet soldier can do it, then it obviously isnt too tough a task. It . Hes funny, and being himself. I have lived in the NE GA mountains the setting for the cinematic tour de force Deliverance for 38 years. The unpredictable Miles was not Beebes favorite driver. Umm, you run a gun web site thats called the Truth About Guns and you cant tell thats a single action revolver hes shooting? Shelby Stanga Wiki, Bio, Married, Age, Wife, Family, Salary, Accident His passion and stunning dedication to his craft quickly endeared him to many people, with mostof them wanting to know more about his life away from the screens. The presenter, moreover, loves to live a low . What was Shelbys net worth when he died? What is Shelby Stanga doing now? His Wiki: Death, Net Worth, Wife Stanga was. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Living in southeastern Louisiana, on the bayou near Lake Pontchartrain, Shelby probably continues to busy himself with the logging business. Even the ones that are considered to be on the fringe of the law eccentric ones like Shelby Stanga or fools who spotlight deer and other nonsense practice good gun safety from what I have seen. Effing hilarious. Thats all a person can be. What I dont understand is the effete snobbery directed at them.. The man became famous for recovering abandoned logs from waterways on History Channels reality series, Ax Men. go shelby! I think the .22 is not as dangerous as what they are shooting at. Shelby makes want to watch Ax-Men every week, the guy is a mad man and a true swamp man. You need a guy with no sense of risk if you want those swamps logged. Henry Ford owned the Ford Motor Company until his death. Shelby Stanga Bio, Affair, Married, Wife, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Kids When he was just nine years old, his mother stopped him from going to school because of the extremely dangerous activities of the Ku Klux Klan in their area. GONNA BE TURTLE SOUP TONITE WILLIE! He has around172K fan followers on Facebook as per 2018. Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it. of a neighbor's tree. Its definitely the latter. The median wage is the wage at which half the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less. Shelby Stanga - louisianalife.com HEERREE WE GOO!!! She advised him to fill up his idle days by either playing with his cousins or hunting in the woods. The TV actor has since stayed away from the limelight, with less activity on his Facebook page and no recent media appearance. . Shelby Stanga joined Ax Men in its third season. [2] The reality show is about the life and times of Shelby Stanga getting into strange situations as he goes . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I only hope the best for you, I really do. So, he has kept the information about his family and love life to himself. Previously, Stanga worked on Man vs Wild back in 2006, and Ax Men in 2008. Baby needs a new pair of shoes. Shelby Swamp Man Stanga one of reality TVs biggest bad ass loggers got a little carried away with his ax, and ended up getting busted for murder of a neighbors tree. Then duck. In an episode of Jehovahs Witness that aired in 2012, he made his first public appearance with his wife. Your email address will not be published. The famous American TV presenter and personality Shelby Stanga was born on January 1, 1960, in the UnitedStates of America. What are some of Shelby Stanga's best lines and sayings? Viewers soon revived his local community nickname, The Swamp Boy. Further, he owns3.5acres of land near Lake Pontchartrain. And they dont pay as well as the used to, though many pay pretty well. Shelby gained massive popularity after he played in the reality TV show "Ax Men", which has continued on the History Channel since 2008. Equally, he was born under the birth sign, Capricorn. May 4, 2011 #16 Shelby rules. Actually, I admire people who do tough, dangerous work for a living. They reside in a house near Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana. Deep in the Louisiana Bayou lives a legend. The rest of the show is just there. Shelby Stanga Facts & Wiki Where does Shelby Stanga live? LOL!! Trending :Joanna Gaines || Pat Sajak || Brandi Love || Kamala Harris || Elizabeth Warren ||. As earlier mentioned, Donna frequently featured alongside Shelby on the Ax Men show where she helped him with logging. The program follows the life of Shelby Stanga when he's not logging. MILLINOCKET, Maine Pelletier Loggers Family Restaurant Bar and Grill opened in March 2010 when the Pelletier family was riding a wave of fame thanks to their starring in the Discovery Channels American Loggers reality-TV program. Yes, its nice that Dufour made Stangas day with some new business, but for wildly letting .50 cal rounds fly through the south Louisiana countryside, were going to add to his big take with a freshly felled IGOTD award. SHelby is one person Id very much like to sit and chat with. He has over 20 companies in his name which showers a good amount of money to him. Shelby Stanga Wiki, Bio, Married, Age, Wife, Family, Salary, Accident, Net Worth. Unlike the 14th anniversary comment, a couple of viewers who know Donna confirmed she is a Jehovahs Witness. Shelby is one of a kind! Sources Related Post i just named my new stray cat that. This process results in a rainbow of colors yellow, red, blue, green, purple and brown and a very attractive product that Stanga sells to such furniture-makers as the Northshore's Keith Dufour. Fixed. They only have a dog named Piss Willy with whom they usually appear on Shelbys shows. A little research and common sense, will tell you these shows are made up. For living legend Shelby Stanga, the last two years have been his hardest. TimesMojo is a social question-and-answer website where you can get all the answers to your questions. Fortunately, the legend did not harm himself fatally. A little tin shack that is filled with treasures from Shelby Swampman Stanga from history channels Ax Men. The Swamp Man, is having hard times and needs to sell some wood. Young Stanga accepted the challenge and set out with a boat, inner tubs, and some ropes to remove the cypress tree. Shelby Stanga is now 55 and lives with his spouse in On6 August 2013, his second reality show was aired in History Channel, which was named The Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man. you sir, are one of the many that need to travel out of the comfort of your website to actually see hillbillies, rednecks and country bumkins and how they handle firearms and themselves. The show however, ran for just two seasons, ending in April 2015. Did Shelby's pirate ship sink? I dont think he would be shooting a 500 S&W with one hand anyway. He joined the cast of AX Men, a logging reality show, because he has been interested in logging since he was a child. Shelby, who is 61 years old and stands 1.79 meters (5 feet 9 inches) tall, is an American national of white origin. Shelby should get his own show. Because law enforcement is the only dangerous job out there. Good for you knowing a walking, talking, disgrace to handgun safety. Shelby Stanga - Ax Men - Facebook Following its success, the shows spin-off, The Legend of Shelby the Swamp Man, was released in August 2013. The episode also included a display of what happens when you make one of these backwoods loggers really happy. Im not saying I would do the same, its the real BFE out there. Shelby Stanga was born on the 1st January 1960 in Louisiana USA; he spent his childhood in the Louisiana bayous, which made a mark on his entire life. As "The Legend of Shelby the Swamp Man" opens, Shelby Stanga, the gnarled Louisiana swamp-logger who came to fame as a cast member of the . Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved MARRIEDCELEB. Your email address will not be published. What is Alex Chois Net Worth and How Did He make His Money? Highest Paid Reality TV Stars and How Much They Made, These 15 Billionaires Inherited Their Wealth Meet Them. Shelby Stanga, 61, has amassed an impressive net worth of $800,000. Gun safety is something that has been engrained in the majority of these people from a very young age. Please bring some chow chow and crawdads. Imagine 10+ hours of footage of men sawing and transporting wood I doubt that would score much in the way of ratings. A lot of you suburban commandos really are just gun snobs. When Shelby was nine years old, he went to the wetlands north of New Orleans. Owner Eldon Pelletier closed the place for good Aug. 10. The swamp logger prefers to sleep in a sleeping bag and hammock next to a boat launch on the Tangipahoa River. In2018, he was back to the History Channel with The Return Of Shelby The Swamp Man.As of 2019, the show has aired5of its episodes. Shelby Stanga: Age, Wiki, Biography, Trivia, Birthday & Photos | FilmiFeed 2023 JustWatch - All external content remains the property of the rightful owner. The Return of Shelby the Swamp Man, Season 1 - Apple Why you gon get on a website an slam someone because you aint happy with yourself ,, i bet you wouldnt last one day with that raw SOB . Not a Smith .500 (I think) and not a pipe. Reply. Why Do Cross Country Runners Have Skinny Legs? Now, for the first time,. The show which began airing on History Channel on August 6, 2013, is a spin-off to the Ax Men series created because of Shelby's outstanding popularity. Accidents are typical in his line of work. When I saw you carry Willie to the Vet my heart became yours. Through the war it is unclear exactly what James did, but it is believed that he most likely fought in the war as well as participating in the Congress. The Swamp Man Star, Shelby Stanga is married to Donna. Down here there aint a dam thing wrong with celabrateing a little bit with burning some powder and folk om the river handle guns like yall pump your peckers! . Shelby Stanga was born in the United States of America in the year 1960. As per 2018, the couple has no rumors of divorce. Bunch of hens. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. that is a ruger super blackhawk .44 mag. How much does Shelby the Swamp Man make per episode? - Celeb MV Unfficial Somebodys got to log it. Im not volunteering. An average trailer load of softwood logs would be around $1,900. agree with you Shelby is living good!! I know Shelby hes been doing crazy things for over 30 years and has not killed no one yet. A salary survey by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported a median annual salary of $38,840 in 2017. shelby u r the man!!!!! The Swamp Man Logging Team also appeared in season five of the television reality series. HA HA HERE WE GO!!!!!! December 30, 2010. That being said, from personal experience I can tell you that rural residents I know display a degree of firearm safety well beyond those of their uppity, urban counterparts. Shelby Stanga Treasures - Home - Facebook at the end of day a mans gonna do what makes him happy . I dont remember exactly which episode it was but you get a better look at it. go play with your yo-yo! Keep up the wood work! Jealous that Shelby is living life on his terms. It documented Stangas unusual lifestyle and what he does when he is not logging. Shelby Stanga [2023 Update] Age, Wife, Kids, Death, Net Worth - FameShala He was born on January 17, 1960, in New Orleans, Louisiana. How much is a biblical shekel of silver worth in us dollars? They arent some guy that goes to the range twice a year with his $3000 AR or who conceal carries because hes too scared to drive to his local 7-11. Furthermore, he also takes $70,000 per episode from the History Channel. At the end of season three of Ax Men, Shelby Stanga left the series to launch his reality show titled The Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man. But whether this statement is true or just a joke remains uncertain for now. He doesn't have a computer. Who is Angela on Shelby the Swamp Man? Its all about keeping ratings up for the baboons that actually think that its entertaining. He named his property Shelby Stanga Treasures which can be seen on a board, hanging on the outside wall of the house. Donna hasnt appeared on Stangas recent shows, leaving fans wondering if the two are still together or not. Dude your a dumbass mofo . Shelby retreated to the deepest part of the swamp - survived off the land - and regrouped. His 3.5 acres of land is at the edge of the lake. Goodsons All Terrain Logging Inc. is a family owned and operated business established in 1986, located in Jacksonville, NC. As Dufour says with a forced chuckle after the shooting spree was over, youre a crazy son of a bitch. As happy as hed made The Swamp Man, he should probably be glad Stanga didnt make him squeal like a pig. The trees range in age from 2,000 years old to 5,000 years old. I wouldnt make fun of the logger. My former Marine, prison guard, swat team, weapons expert, three black belted brother would LOVE Shelby if he were alive!!! Personally, I could give 2 sh*ts less if you did, but if you act that stupid with a loaded weapon in your hand, I and most gun owners consider you dangerous to others and dangerous to the 2nd amendment. Holy crap!! 2022 - 2023 Times Mojo - All Rights Reserved Not the first time Shelby has got excited and fired that thing off. Its hard to believe its possible to craft a television show about guys who cut logs that more than just their relatives will actually watch, but the great minds at the History Channel are apparently up to the challenge. David Davey McLaughlin, of Milo, who turned 45 on April 15, died late Friday. Yep, that was the gun barrel. As his fame continued to spread, Discovery Channel discovered Stanga while they were looking for a local expert to help in the production of a post-Katrina episode of their then ongoing show, Man vs. Wild. James R. Smith, Jr., of 3055 Route 9 in Peru, New York, earns his living as a logger, and has been in the logging business all his life, as the owner of Smiths Logging since 1977, and prior to that with his father, who was a logger as well. The presenter, moreover, loves to live a low-key life and keeps his family far from the limelight. By the mid-1920s, his net worth was estimated around $1.2 billion, and though Fords market share gradually diminished, the companys stunning success made its namesake one of the wealthiest men in American history. Yes, it's nice that Dufour made Stanga's day with some new business, but for wildly letting .50 cal rounds fly through the south Louisiana countryside, we're going to add to his big take with a freshly felled IGOTD award. Bocephus wont save you. They are interesting at first, because you get a fair amount of insight into the techniques and equipment they use. First, his pride and joy pirate ship sank - destroying his livelihood. And his show, Ax Men, is full with mishaps. Loved when he was in the restaurant cooking and serving. Popular American Celebrity, Shelby Stanga is able to accumulate an impressive net worth of $2 million. As Dufour says with a forced chuckle after the shooting spree was over, "you're a crazy son of a bitch." The loggers, the roughnecks, the ice road truckers, the Ironworkers, the coal diggers they make our lives better. He returned to that performance on a regular basis, much to the delight of the audience. Which Ax Men cast member has died? You make me laugh and that is an important quality to have. Shelby's Whereabouts and Latest Ventures. Stay Tuned With Us:MarriedCelebTo Know More About Presenters. The Legend of Shelby The Swamp Man - streaming - JustWatch You must leave a message at phone number, or email to set up appointment. What time does normal church end on Sunday? 'Swamp Man' Shelby Stanga -- Busted for Felony Botanical Violence - TMZ The fact that their job is so dangerous would seem to demand more teamwork, and yet these clowns rarely can get along for more than 5 minutes. Some of the logs sunk, and theyve been sitting in the mud ever since some for more than 100 years. In any event, McLarens car passed Miles, robbing him of a potentially historic triple crown (hed already won prestigious races at Daytona and Sebring). Shelby Stanga might be a television personality, but you won't find him living in luxury. More briefly (ht to Ingvar Kamprad), its a big country. Its def a Ruger Black Hawk, But it could be a 44 or a 45 they both look identical. He would have to go bite the head off of a snake.He could never be out done. But logging has always been just one way he keeps himself entertained.
Ruth Ramirez Richard Ramirez Sister, Who Owns The Ivy Restaurant In Los Angeles, Articles W